Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Guilty by association
8,751 Posts
"hey, come race DMG, not only will you never become anything, your not going to get paid either"

·
Registered
4,818 Posts
It just keeps getting better and better....and of course I mean

worse

and

worse

:headshake

·
Registered
844 Posts
i knew it was over when they did-UNDER THE LIGHTS(nascar) and of course the ROLLING START(also nascar).too bad they won't last long enough to see what"s next.of course they did do away with the rolling start for 2010.

·
Registered
281 Posts
thats all bullshit man motorcycle racing is not gunna b nor need to be anything like nascar total crap.imo

·
Registered
844 Posts
thats all bullshit man motorcycle racing is not gunna b nor need to be anything like nascar total crap.imo
well,just take a look at last year since DMG took over.i've been follow'n ama since 1985 and it's never had this stupid bullshit-til they took over.

·
Registered
844 Posts
i refuse to go back to daytona while they are in charge.my whole town that we ride down together did'nt go this year.they act like it's 2 wheeled nascar.well,there's no more kaws runn'n in ama so i'm not go'n to watch anyway.

·
Guilty by association
8,751 Posts
Its only gonna get worse id say

·
Guilty by association
8,751 Posts

·
Registered
10,362 Posts
well, They should start showing the race in afternoon on weekdays. The same time as the other soap operas are on.

·
Caedite Eos Novit Enim Do
2,461 Posts
oh well, i quit paying any attention to dmg/ama anyways, between world sbk, moto-gp & now this new moto 2 thing there is enough 1st class racing to watch, roger edmonson & dmg can go eat a big fat dick!!!!:lol:

·
Registered
64 Posts
Nasbike sucks. How do they think there going to have a good series when they dont have all the bike brands involved. No kawi what ever! 600s are the premier class what are they thinking. They should stick to going around in circles.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts