Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
376 Posts
I just bought levers for my Superduke. I went with CRG because they are built right here in the USA. Pazzo makes great levers too (I had them on my ten). It is just a shame that these companies put all the effort in the design, fitment and then market them. It sucks seeing China and similar copy them and then sell them right back to us with nothing invested on their part.
If the levers fit, and are made of a decent grade aluminum, I'm sure they will work just fine though.

How do you expect to communicate with them when a problem occurs, if they can't even place an ad in decent English?

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
Just buy ASV and be done with it!!!

·
Squid
6,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I know ASV,CRG,PAZZO,etc.. are a great product but these things look exactly the same for about $100 bucks cheaper and im kinda broke at the moment. also they say they make them from 7075 anodized aluminum, is that a good grade?

·
Registered
1,971 Posts
I just bought levers for my Superduke. I went with CRG because they are built right here in the USA. Pazzo makes great levers too (I had them on my ten). It is just a shame that these companies put all the effort in the design, fitment and then market them. It sucks seeing China and similar copy them and then sell them right back to us with nothing invested on their part.
If the levers fit, and are made of a decent grade aluminum, I'm sure they will work just fine though.

How do you expect to communicate with them when a problem occurs, if they can't even place an ad in decent English?
:rolleyes:

·
Registered
376 Posts
I like how they even say:
"Remember what you pay is what you get, just pay alittle more you can have the top quality of levers."

I've seen problems with aluminum before that did not meet spec. It was still 6061 AL but did not fall in spec on the Rockwell tester. Even though it was 6061, it tested soft and gummed up our endmills.

You may never have a problem with them and they may last forever.

·
Registered
1,400 Posts

·
Chickenstrip Eater
4,075 Posts
Tyr em out and post a review.

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
I tried to "save money" this summer when I bought a chinese DB windshield and it was JUNK, ended up sending it back for a refund. point is I wasted time and money trying to save a few bucks when I could have bought the name brand for not much more and had a known good product and been riding!!! You get what you pay for in the long run.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts