Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
inappropriate
7,728 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok so this is a little overdue. my wife and i eloped just over a year ago. im in the military and we dated 3yrs prior to marriage. anyway i love her and never got around to giving her a true honeymoon.
im italian and would love to take her on a mediterranean honeymoon, preferably italy. of coarse im looking for the best bang for the buck. quality and quantity. between 3-5g for about 4-5 nights everything included...maybe a even a lil more if its worth it.
advice?

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
I've been ALL OVER the Med, seen everything there is to see.

Go to ROME. It's by far the best place over there as far as things to see.
And you're Italian anyway, so there you go. Maybe take the train to a couple of other Italian cities while you are there.

·
inappropriate
7,728 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yea thats cool i was thinkin about hittin roma up. my more privileged cousins got to mecca back to italy upon graduation on their parents expense. i myself have never been over there. my great grandma is from naples. im looking for good prices.

·
inappropriate
7,728 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
McDonalds for dinner then Motel 6. Best 'bang' for the buck!!
it was more like quiznos then my apt. that was first class haha

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by JP636
McDonalds for dinner then Motel 6. Best 'bang' for the buck!!

it was more like quiznos then my apt. that was first class haha

:headshake :lol: I make sure I wont take no advice from u

·
inappropriate
7,728 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
why not venice?

·
Registered
272 Posts
ok so this is a little overdue. my wife and i eloped just over a year ago. im in the military and we dated 3yrs prior to marriage. anyway i love her and never got around to giving her a true honeymoon.
im italian and would love to take her on a mediterranean honeymoon, preferably italy. of coarse im looking for the best bang for the buck. quality and quantity. between 3-5g for about 4-5 nights everything included...maybe a even a lil more if its worth it.
advice?
You sure this is for your honeymoon, or really for a "honey forgive me for buying an all black 2004 ZX-10R without consulting you" gift? :rolleyes:

·
inappropriate
7,728 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
haha yes its for "honey of course i think of us when i spend MY money!" so i gotta get a trip for us now.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts