Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

Honestly

6K views 28 replies 14 participants last post by  Guessinthe2000 
#1 ·
can we admit now that this section can get shut down. it was started because one douchebag got a bug up his ass about being a pain in our ass and not shutting up about shit, and a bro from florida who also wouldnt shut up about it, or his love of manly women...and as we all knew, it wouldn't go anywhere. the douchebag got banned, and the bro...well where'd he go? shocking. so, as predicted by myself to myself, this section is dead and not relevant. zx10s are shitty stunt bikes. everyone knows this and it's why almost one uses them. which is why this section never existed before, and shouldn't now.

#5 ·
"Honestly" Who is anyone to tell anyone else what section is more "relevant". This section has barley been here, give it some time. This whole forum isn't huge in relation to other forums in general, that's no reason to say its not worth it. I mean "honestly" how much server space does a single section take up. It makes me happy, and if it makes even a few others happy its plenty worth it. You can't really label something you personally don't like as unworthy or non relevant. To each their own if you don't like it so much don't click it.

#6 ·
i made most of the worthwhile posts/vids/threads in that section, as i gave it a go for the sake of the forum. no one else has. which goes to show no one cares. if you like it, go to a stunt forum. this is a 10r forum, and almost no one stunts a 10r. hence, why is there a stunt section for something that doesn't really exist? there are forums for stunters. and female stunters. and retarded midgets without arms and legs stunters. whatever floats your boat, i dont know or care. i'm just saying it's not relevant to a zx10r specific forum such as this. everyone was pretty happy before it was opened, now its just kinda a sad reminder of that banned douche since he spammed the hell out of it.

its all in the name of good for the forum. if yall like it, cool, but post in it then, dont be leeches who dont contribute.

#7 ·
The atmosphere in the stunting forums / forum sections, here or elsewhere, has never given me a good vibe. I, personally, don't care if it stays or goes.

#8 ·
The atmosphere in the stunting forums / forum sections, here or elsewhere, has never given me a good vibe. I, personally, don't care if it stays or goes.
thats my take on it too. its a breeding ground of boyz you who use z's to make their clubz sound cooler yo and generally are immature fuckwitz

#11 ·
Not been here, but can say that stunters that know the bike are good. Not just about wheelies but really doing the homework and the pia of fixing up the bike all the time.

That kinda stuff stays with a person forever. And no one can take that from them.

#15 ·
of course it would. however, they're few and far between. and on top of that, most stunterzZzZzz can't get over their bro-ness long enough to sit down and type at a computer. but if one did, i always respect good workmanship

I think it's cool to have just because people can see a lot of cool shit stunters or non stunters post about it. Not to mention the wealth of knowledge a lot of them have. For the most part the don't post some stupid thread on how to take the front cowling off or how to take a bar end off. They figure shit out and then help others with it. Stay or go, don't matter. But everyone knows they like to see a stunter doing ridiculous shit that we all know we wouldn't have the balls to try.
yeah it takes balls, but also a will/desire to do that. if i had the time and money sure i'd do that. however i just like to go fast, and a wheelie, isn't the most efficient way of accelerating. stoppies into corners, are bad things. when my tire is sliding, i dont have traction and cant corner as fast, so, all of these skills they have, don't do it for me. nor do i have the time or money.

i'd like for this section to work if some responsible...ok semi-responsible...well, mature..maturish...adults, k whatever, if non douchebags contributed to the stunt forum in a matter that was actually constructive and productive. posting youtube videos on how to wheelie aint really cutting it. and as it's biggest hater i'm also it's biggest contributor, i'd love for this section to work out, but when the mad tyte skilzlz showz up wit hiz boyz showin his hot vids of blockin traffic, they can shove off as far as i'm concerned.

#14 ·
I think it's cool to have just because people can see a lot of cool shit stunters or non stunters post about it. Not to mention the wealth of knowledge a lot of them have. For the most part the don't post some stupid thread on how to take the front cowling off or how to take a bar end off. They figure shit out and then help others with it. Stay or go, don't matter. But everyone knows they like to see a stunter doing ridiculous shit that we all know we wouldn't have the balls to try.

#18 ·
so is there a zx10 stunt bike that isnt "clapped out"

pics please

most are like stated, junk, no bodywork, giant sprocket with dents in the frame like every other stunt bike ridden on the street
2-20 are actually worth asking into, i would love to see a well put together stunt bike

learn me

#28 ·
thanks man!! this is why i decided to build a 10 everyone and their mom can do idle wheelies now so i wanted/needed to set myself apart if i wanted to keep sponsor and still have that AHHHHHH affect....most guys that have 10's build them as stretched drift bikes or stoppie bikes...i wanted more than that lol here is one more and i will post all these pics in my build thread too and a lot more including my track day picks on the exact same bike with some parts taken off obviously lol

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.