Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
5,162 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got this email today:

<p>Hello, Urban Legend!

We've noticed that you've not been active on our site for quite some time now, and we'd like to invite you back to visit Yamaha ?? Forums.

We've got the latest news and information about your favorite motorcycles. Our photo gallery features pictures submitted by other members of our community and you can find great deals on bikes and parts from our classifieds

We hope to see you soon!</p>

·
Registered
6,028 Posts
Lets all be honest, youd be there just as much if you could use the :+1: smiley. They just dont have that. Plus they dont allow threads about gun :dontknow:

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
Holy shit, do you not have a life outside this forum? Every thread is more useless than the last one.

·
Registered
5,162 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Holy shit, do you not have a life outside this forum? Every thread is more useless than the last one.
Interesting thoughts. How would you know my threads if you had a life outside this forum? You are here too. Seems like we should commit suicide since both of our lives suck outside of this forum. If you don't like me or my threads then don't come in here. Easy mathematics. Or is it that no one pays you any attention and this is how you come up with someone to notice you?

You can always add me to your ignore list. But I understand. You want in on the useless thread.

Free bun1t from his misery.

·
Registered
6,028 Posts
I'm nominating this for "Most Contreversial Thread."

·
Registered
6,028 Posts
Who needs a life? Ive got videos of guys riding just like me, women who are naked and Scout's twisties on this site. The big question is why would ever need to leave here?

·
Registered
5,162 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Now dying from internal injuries. I just jumped off roof and broke neck. Keys for both cars are on drivers seats, and passwords to investment accounts are in my right pocket. Rossi gear is first come, first served basis.

·
Registered
842 Posts
I got this email today:

<p>Hello, Urban Legend!

We've noticed that you've not been active on our site for quite some time now, and we'd like to invite you back to visit Yamaha ?? Forums.

We've got the latest news and information about your favorite motorcycles. Our photo gallery features pictures submitted by other members of our community and you can find great deals on bikes and parts from our classifieds

We hope to see you soon!</p>
Is this the same as the email Yamaha sent Rossi?

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com Free App

·
ZX-10R enthusiast
6,556 Posts
This guys gets it.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts