Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
can we ride yet!?!?!?
3,522 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently came acrossed another member on this forum(cuhuba) that needed a part for his bike. i had the part sitting in my garage and didn't feel it had enough value to me to put a price tag on.

now, seeing that cuhuba didn't have a contributor banner above his avi, i came up with the idea of him just buying a shirt and maybe a couple stickers and shipping them to me for my bike parts. although he felt it was kinda unusual, he agreed to the deal. so i sent out the parts(on the honor system) and paid for the shipping myself.

today i came home from work and sitting on the counter was my shirt and stickers. i wanted the forum to know that honest people are still out there. and cuhuba is a stand up guy. i thank you.:thumbsup:

also i wanted to apologize to Rich for any confusion or inconveinence this may or may not have caused. it was with the intent of contributing to the site, and helping out another member.

kind of a different type of thread i hope its in the right spot:dontknow:

·
Guilty by association
8,751 Posts
:thumbsup:

With some of the latest "people getting screwed" threads - this is AWESOME!!!

And an interesting (& creative :idea:) deal.
:+1: good shit gents!

·
Registered
456 Posts
damn nice of you and honest of him to send the stuff. good people right there.

·
Registered
3,360 Posts
Well I'll join ya in that fact, I sent out the servo motor off of my bike to somebody for no charge on his side of the deal. He needed it to get rid of his blinking light. I've also done some nice deals with blackpearl06.

Who wants the next stock part I give away?

cuhuba and gjc, you're both great guys, like gjc said, standing up on each other's end. VERY GLAD to have people like that on this forum.

·
Judge Dredd Mod
9,188 Posts
Cuhuba has always been a good guy here IMHO, but what do I know?!? :lol: And coolgjc, well.. your just cool for telling that story...:cool:

·
Registered
4,818 Posts
+1...we needed to here this after the bullshit members jackin' our fellow riders.

·
Registered
298 Posts
Always good to hear stuff like this, its good to know the human race hasn't gone to complete shit....On that note id like to thank oneslow10 for also beeing a standup guy.....He helped me emensly.........oneslow10, I hope you get riding again.

·
Postwhore with an 04
4,387 Posts
Good to hear and creative idea!

I have recently dealt with quite a few people that were stand up guys:
ryanlee
fireman69
garth285
zacreeves

All in the past month :thumbsup:

·
can we ride yet!?!?!?
3,522 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
Good to hear and creative idea!

I have recently dealt with quite a few people that were stand up guys:
ryanlee
fireman69
garth285
zacreeves

All in the past month :thumbsup:
thats what i like to hear. i wanna hear about the good guys.
i've dealt with a few different guys on a positive note in the past

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
WTF? I don't log on for a day and people are here saying nice things about me! I quit...In all reality, I think that the bulk of the folks on this forum are really stand up. I've gotten deals from several guys and I've sent out free parts that I know I'll never use but some guy needs bad to get his bike going. It's the whole point of this forum. For the record, coolgjc is a good dude too, went way out of his way to help me out...I promise we will stop blowing each other from this point on..Thanks to all you guys that have helped me out!

·
Custom Powder Coater
6,560 Posts
Well I'll join ya in that fact, I sent out the servo motor off of my bike to somebody for no charge on his side of the deal. He needed it to get rid of his blinking light. I've also done some nice deals with blackpearl06.

cuhuba and gjc, you're both great guys, like gjc said, standing up on each other's end. VERY GLAD to have people like that on this forum.

:+1: Good to see threads like this

·
Custom Powder Coater
6,560 Posts

:+1: Good to see threads like this

Thanks Again Sinner :eek:ccasion1

1 - 20 of 43 Posts