Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where can I buy Honda polish were the guys can ship international? A lota guys really seem to enjoy this stuff, keen to try it.

·
Registered
919 Posts
That stuff works really well...I used that stuff and it kept my RC51 looking like new...After using it between washes the next time you wash your bike it'll bubble up like you waxed it...

I use the stuff on the inside of the car and all plastic parts..My dad likes the stuff to....Amorall is actually harmful to plastics long term but this stuff keeps it like new..

·
Registered
376 Posts
not that i have any affiliation, but the Cycle Gear brand polish (its just called "MOTOPRO Spray Polish") for 3.99 a can works very very well. i tested 5 different polishes over 2 years and still use the cycle gear stuff, have some honda polish and plexxus sitting on the shelf. just my $0.02, give it a try.

·
Registered
919 Posts
Slo Poke said:
not that i have any affiliation, but the Cycle Gear brand polish (its just called "MOTOPRO Spray Polish") for 3.99 a can works very very well. i tested 5 different polishes over 2 years and still use the cycle gear stuff, have some honda polish and plexxus sitting on the shelf. just my $0.02, give it a try.

I've been wondering if there is anything else out there that is comparable..That's a very good price as well...So you rate it highly against Both Plexus and Honda polish ?

By the way...I used to always use Honda polish for metal parts and plexus for all plastic components...Those two products have always been my favorites....

If that stuff works as good as either of those two at that price I'll be giving it a try...Thanks for the tip!

·
Registered
681 Posts
im not real sure but a while back i bieleve there was a post about honda discontinuing the polish but im not sure

·
Banned
1,505 Posts
fastburnzx-10 said:
im not real sure but a while back i bieleve there was a post about honda discontinuing the polish but im not sure
i think it was just for certain states though .......epa i guess ???

·
Registered
152 Posts
yay a new cycle gear store just opened where i live! im going tomorrow and going shopping. i will report back on my opinion of the MOTOPRO spray polish.

·
The Movie Goer!
6,853 Posts
love honda polish! :beer:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts