Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Selling or Trading my 2006 Honda CBR1000RR. I recently dynoed this bike at Steve's Superbikes and Skies putting down 156hp. On the same dyno my buddies 09 CBR put down 154hp.

Has a Power Commander with a custom dyno map tuned to the unique Titanium Ladybird GP exhaust.

Horsepower aside there are upgrades to the clutch, throttle, brakes, sprockets, GP revers shifter, adjustable rearset extenders. A lot of visual upgrades, red front turn signals, sequential integrated tail and turn lights, red Puig windscreen, red D3 Grips bar end, lots of other upgrades, check out full list below:

Ladybird GP Titanium Exhaust
Power Commander III USB w/ Dyno Tuned Map
Steel Brake Lines
Frame Sliders
Red Puig Windscreen
Red Oil Cap
Red Windscreen Bolts
Gilles GP Shifter
Red Wheel Reflectors
Quick Throttle Kit
BMC Race Filter
Red Solo Cover
Red Custom Seat
Adjustable Rearset Extensions
Sequential Integrated Turn Signals
Vortex Rear Sprocket +2

Extras for you to have:

OEM Exhaust
OEM Front and Back Seats
White Rear Seat
Stock Sprocket
Passanger Rearsets
OEM Brake Lines
OEM Bar Ends
Race Gas Tank Lid
OEM Shifter
Exhaust Wrap
Black Puig Windscreen
OEM taillights
OEM Left Lower Fairing (bought extra to customize and put on the bike)
Extra fluids, cleaners, adhesives, bolts, wax, wash. This bike was a labor of love and well maintained.

I have all of the OEM parts in addition to all the extras. You can put this bike to fully stock condition and sell off all the extras. Selling everything together.

Bike has NEVER been dropped, never stunted. Adult owned and ridden for 14,000 miles. Well maintained all the service done promptly by dealership.

No EXPENSE WAS SPARED in maintenance and upgrades. Fork seals in good condition, no leaks anywhere. See for yourself this bike is in great condition.

I paid $900 for the Titanium exhaust alone, another $200 for brake lines, $350 power comander, $300 dyno and custom map. Easily in total over $2000 of performance and visual upgrades.

Asking $7000 or best offer.

Willing to trade for a car. Please no junk cars, if you have something. Post model, year, miles and picture if you have it. Willing to add cash or take cash for the right trade. Interested in Mercedes, Lexus, Infiniti, Acura, Corvette. Or something with a manual transmission and some HP to have fun with.

·
Registered
2 Posts
interested. I'll trade you a mk2 golf gti 5spd(my toy) and 2k cash. If there's anything else we can do to make a deal please reply back. Very interested in a bike (going to be my first Bike*)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts