Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hiya! My name is Chris and i have been riding for about 2 years and have been looking to move up the ladder in terms of power and style when it comes to my bike.

My first bike was a Kawi ninja 250 great bike i did all the little mods to it then i stepped up to a 06 Honda 599.

My third bike that i am currently rebuilding is a 1976 GL1000 Honda Goldwing

In my future i see a Black 08 Zx10r so my only question is where are all the Colorado riders near the Utah boarder that know of some good riding spots since i just moved out here recently.

Also anyone happen to know if i buy my bike from CA will it have any sort of restrictions on it due to emmisons?

·
Registered
3,360 Posts
:welcome:

I like the 76 Honda...reminds me a LOT of my '77 Kawi KZ650...gadamn I had a lot of fun on that bike...

·
Registered
34,537 Posts
Hiya! My name is Chris and i have been riding for about 2 years and have been looking to move up the ladder in terms of power and style when it comes to my bike.

In my future i see a Black 08 Zx10r so my only question is where are all the Colorado riders near the Utah boarder that know of some good riding spots since i just moved out here recently.

Also anyone happen to know if i buy my bike from CA will it have any sort of restrictions on it due to emmisons?
Hi Chris & :welcome:

All the bikes allocated to the western side of the country are the same so it matters not what state west of you that you purchase from.... or sounth including Tx, Az.

BD

·
Registered
1,775 Posts
welcome:welcome:

·
Postwhore with an 04
4,387 Posts
:hello: and :welcome:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts