Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
I was actually looking into buying a few 2" delrin rods to play with and see what kind of setup I could get going for producing them. Seems too good to be true really. $15 for 12" of delrin, a few bucks worth Of 12.9 hardware, and some elbow grease. I'm not sayin it would be a profitable venture, but the cost of experimenting wouldn't be overly prohibitive.

·
Registered
2,653 Posts
Why don't you start the thread by posting up your shit?

·
Registered
2,823 Posts
Just helped a friend finish his stunter, but sorry to say there is nothing "home made" about it. Was a fun build though.

·
Registered
2,653 Posts
Nice...looks expensive! Wonder how long it takes to demolish that?????

·
Registered
2,823 Posts
Nice...looks expensive! Wonder how long it takes to demolish that?????

Shift, I love this guy like a brother. But the truth is it will probably never get used like it is meant to be. He has some skill, but I know he wont beat on this like it was built for. To each their own though.

·
Registered
2,653 Posts
Shift, I love this guy like a brother. But the truth is it will probably never get used like it is meant to be. He has some skill, but I know he wont beat on this like it was built for. To each their own though.
That's probably a good thing! I couldn't spend the time and money to build a Beauty like that, only to know it would probably be trashed or crashed soon...

If I were to build a stunted, and this is just my $.02, I would buy a cheap 636 that's already been beat up, throw on a couple ugly parts, and that way it wouldn't upset me too much if I dropped it or whatever...

But if you've got the money to do it this way, by all means, go all out!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts