Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Starbucks Connoisseur
4,369 Posts
Okay, Dunno what's funnier, the fact that the gov spends 1 billion to do what they did making a real sub, and instead civilians spent like $25,000 or so on a car and gear or the comments everone on that site made lol.

here is a sample:

By examining the photos very carefully, and using this simple formula (a=b2+j*x) where x = excrement, I’ve discovered that that lake is actually sewer. Pic number 34 actually exceed the amount of excrement x water amount allowed by Geneva Convention, thus rendering all those people in wetsuits in the pics DEAD by now (due to serious bacteria infection).

Funeral hasn’t been decided yet, but going on past experience should be sometime between Sunday and Wednesday.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
You seem to not understand, the bodies have been soaked in urine concentrate… they cannot decompose now! According to this formula (x = tb +e1 x f3) where tb = tuberculosis, the only way to dispose of the bodies is to send them into space.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

guess the other .999999999 spent on a real sub prevents the simple formula(a=b2+j*x) from decomposing the body or something :dontknow:

·
Banned
139 Posts
Back in the late 60's, I beleive it was Volkswagen that made a car that would float and you could drive it out in the lakes and it even had proppelers under it. I remember seeing on as a kid driving into Lake Allatoona in NW Georgia.

KLW

·
can we ride yet!?!?!?
3,522 Posts
Okay, Dunno what's funnier, the fact that the gov spends 1 billion to do what they did making a real sub, and instead civilians spent like $25,000 or so on a car and gear or the comments everone on that site made lol.

by far the comments:lol:

·
Starbucks Connoisseur
4,369 Posts

by far the comments:lol:

:+1:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts