Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Speed Freak
12,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.ufonetwork.net/news/12845

check it out, my buddy told me about this today, apparently a buddy of his saw this thing and was in shock what he was seeing, he supposedly posted a video of it on youtube but it was taken down since China monitors their internet!

Crazy shit though! apparently it shut down the airport and had to re route all their flights!

Videos on youtube....

·
Registered
831 Posts
If there are aliens out there and they have the ability to travel millions of light-years to get here, I'm sure the last thing they'll do is put on an air show over some backwater chinese airport.

·
Speed Freak
12,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
hey ya never know!!!

if people can believe in something they cannot see like jesus I can believe theres more life out there than this shitty corrupt twisted planet! lol.... to eaches own!

·
Guilty by association
8,751 Posts
who knows

·
Licensed Dist of HaterAde
11,423 Posts
Kinda strange right? no telling wtf that was? but what's up with the tekno background music in the 2nd vid?:lol: but it does make one wonder what else it out there, or at least it does me anyway...:dontknow:

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
I had a Co-Worker today tell me he saw a UFO...it looked Cigar like and a google search showed someone else had a video of the same thing he described....I told him he is going crazy but he is level headed :dontknow: The UFO clubs around the World are doing Shock and Awe or we are being invaded. :lol:

·
welds like he has palsy
1,761 Posts
I had a Co-Worker today tell me he saw a UFO...it looked Cigar like and a google search showed someone else had a video of the same thing he described....I told him he is going crazy but he is level headed :dontknow: The UFO clubs around the World are doing Shock and Awe or we are being invaded. :lol:
Or North Korea could be landing more traffic girls. :badteeth:

But seriously though, years ago when I was in the Marines we were on the Big Island of Hawaii doing field exercises. We were at PTA Army Base which is approximately 7,000 feet up a dormant volcano. You will never see such a clearer night sky unless you are in outer space. I was a TOW Gunner and we have a pretty powerful scope mounted on the Hummer. A friend of mine was looking through the day scope and saw a cigar shaped object wayyyyyy up in the air. It was a pale yellow and had lights on it. I would have thought I was crazy but we all saw it.

·
Dont mess wit White Ninja
5,932 Posts
If there are aliens out there and they have the ability to travel millions of light-years to get here, I'm sure the last thing they'll do is put on an air show over some backwater chinese airport.
Right I'd at least hit up a solid fastfood joint :lol:

·
Registered
681 Posts
it looks like a plane crop dusting chemicals into the atmosphere as a form of population control in the second video, there is to many people in china and they need to thin the herd. lol, conspiracy theory

·
Banned
2,838 Posts
I'm a very skeptical guy on this kind of stuff and Like physicist Stephen Hawking said if a culture of such advance technologies came all the way to earth, more then likely there here to take our resources, not to come in piece! it's was a meteor IMO

·
Licensed Dist of HaterAde
11,423 Posts
I'm pretty opened minded or i like to think so and damn near anything is possible i think? i mean shit, waaaay back in Columbus' day everyone thought the earth was flat!!!!! we can't even get around in or to the end of our own galaxy so who really knows what is OR isn't out there? and what the hell is ED243 talking about up there with the 70's and lizards?:lol: blow that shit out homeboy and step away from the bong!!:heyyou:

1 - 20 of 44 Posts