Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
Sh*t the way this week has gone so far I'd think everyday since Monday WAS Friday the 13th!!

throw a full moon in there, maybe a few black cats, a ladder and a couple dozen broken mirrors and you have my week! :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
I will second the staying in bed part.

·
Registered
530 Posts
S.ga.rider said:
I will second the staying in bed part.
I'll 3rd it.........it's only 34 here ....berrrrrrrrr

·
Hillbillie Mod
20,155 Posts
Yo Im out and about! :badteeth:

Love the cooler weather f'sho! I would have thought yesterday was Friday the 13th though the way my hunting trip went...:rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,091 Posts
I just went for a jog and its 5:15am. Its a nice 62 degrees out. High is going to be 81.

·
Registered
530 Posts
:notworthy
zx10x2 said:
I just went for a jog and its 5:15am. Its a nice 62 degrees out. High is going to be 81.
:bitchslap Ya just had to rub it in didn't ya :headshake

·
Registered
11,624 Posts
AK10R said:
And it was October the 13th when it all got started... when the Knights Templers were arrested...... By I think Phillip, French king??

I think you're right. Friday the 13th usually are good days for me. I guess it's all the good luck given up by others. :dontknow:

·
Registered
347 Posts
I'm just happy I don't live in Buffalo.

·
Registered
696 Posts
All I know is the last two weeks have been off the scale in terms of suckage for me. :BangHead:

So I saw this day on the calendar and thought "maybe this will be the day when things turn around". You know, sort of a reverse psychology thought process.

That, or now the shiat is really gonna hit the fan! :mrgreen:

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
i rode my bike over to the dealer yesterday morning and it was like 30 some degrees and all i had on was a leather jacket. man i couldnt even open and close my hands when i was done. it was lnsane.

·
Still here
9,059 Posts
Last year I realized that my warranty was set to expire on fri the 13th so I bought a couple more years.

Had a real bad fri 13th once, so I think it is out of my system.:cool:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts