Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
The Movie Goer!
6,849 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any of you guys check this show out on A&E? It's about people with serious hoarding problems, that can't throw stuff away! It's krazy some of the conditions these people live in! It's like man how do you get that way??:headshake

·
Registered
945 Posts
My Girlfreind is like that with Shoes and Cloths !!!! Im like WTF another pair of shoes.. I throw stuff out and she never notices, LOL...

·
Registered
3,152 Posts
The wife watches a show called Clean Sweep. The houses on this show are disgusting. Every room filled with crap and nowhere to sit or sleep. The crew comes in and sells/donates almost everything and then makesover the house.

·
MIdlife PIMP
3,459 Posts
Any of you guys check this show out on A&E? It's about people with serious hoarding problems, that can't throw stuff away! It's krazy some of the conditions these people live in! It's like man how do you get that way??:headshake
HELL YEAH!..some of those people are really in trouble!!
Living in those conditions is very unhealthy!
I saw the one last week where the Team was trying to get this old gal to throw out shit that had been in her fridge for like a year or two!.....hahahh...they almost threw up as they were bringing that slimey crap out and into the trash can!

·
Registered
697 Posts
Clean Sweep has NOTHING on Hoarders. These people live with rotting trash in their houses. My dad was/is that way, he never throws anything he can use later away. The thing is, he never uses it. I think it is partially learned, but can probably be un-learned as well.

If you havent seen it, check it out. It'll make you appreciate being sane.

·
Registered
242 Posts

·
Pimp/Player
11,412 Posts
Man when i service work and had to go to peoples house's you'd be amazed at how many people are like that.I remember i went to this ladies apartment cuz she didn't have power and she would not let me in because she was scared that i would tell the landlord about her place.She finally let me in and she had empty wine bottles,newspaper,clothes,fast food bags,empty cat food can everywhere.And the problem was in her kitchen and i spent 5 minutes just moving old dish's around just to reset a breaker.Before i walked in i put on those white shoe booties and when i walked on the carpet they kept sticking to it like i was walking on tar.The smell was so bad that hen i left the apartment,I could still smell it 2 hours later.I felt so sorry for the lady and the person that had to clean that place.

·
Registered
182 Posts
people on that show are freakin disgusting!! i mean who needs all that shit? That one chick on there looks in people trash thats sitting on the side of the road like 3x a week! freakin crazy dude:screwy:

·
Guilty by association
8,751 Posts
i have no problem throwing shit out, if i need it later ill just buy it again.

·
Dont mess wit White Ninja
5,932 Posts
I throw shit out left and right, if I know I'm not going to used it out it goes. But in the long run it always seems like the wife tends to keep stuff that we don't need!! For an example I threw out a pair of her saddles she hasn't wore in almost 2 years, she went and got them out of the trash and said I wear these all the time!! I got drunk one night and threw them out in the trash outside so she couldn't find them!!

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
Brah, these are some nasty dayum people!!! I don't know how they let shit get knee deep in their houses to the point where a) you can't see the floor! and b) some government official have to tell you to clean up your shit or you'll get evicted!!! I've seen Pack Rats, but GEEZ!!! Hoarders take the cake! I feel bad for these people.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts