·
Registered
2,653 Posts
:lol:Ummmmm.........Dang....
At this point, I wish I could afford a new set of street tires

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
F off you ride a BMW! :thefinger At least you are on the right tires:lol: Seriously that’s an awesome sight! I'm not impressed with the other doods michelin tires, he obviously doesn’t know the that Dunlop sprinkles fairy dust and tigers blood into their tires which gives them there magical powers.

I love this sight

·
Banned
2,838 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
F off you ride a BMW! :thefinger At least you are on the right tires:lol: Seriously that’s an awesome sight! I'm not impressed with the other doods michelin tires, he obviously doesn’t know the that Dunlop sprinkles fairy dust and tigers blood into their tires which gives them there magical powers.
Haha yes they do!! Best race tire there is!

·
Chairman of the Board
16,050 Posts
No I'm not a shop just a racer, all these are 17's I wish I was able to still run 16.5's way better traction
Didnt you get screwed somehow last year with your tires? Seems like I remember a thread where someone jacked you around? Looks like your all squared away now though.
:thumbsup:

·
Banned
2,838 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Didnt you get screwed somehow last year with your tires? Seems like I remember a thread where someone jacked you around? Looks like your all squared away now though.
:thumbsup:
No that was this year but Dunlop is making it good

·
Registered
825 Posts
I hope that's mostly sponsor dollars for them tyre's.If so you can send me your not so used set's anytime.Heck I'll even pay freight for ya lol.
Good luck on the track this year ZX10Rracer.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts