·
Registered
6,354 Posts
:ttiwwop:

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
silvermonster said:
Thinking about getting one of these are they any good?
Go try it on - if it fits and you like it, buy it. If it doesn't fit, don't buy it. Don't get caught up in the whole 'it's not an Araishoeisuomy so it's not as good a helmet' crap.

·
Registered
50 Posts
I saw this helmet @ the dealer show back in Feb. and it looked really nice compared to most HJC's. It is pretty light.

·
Chickenstrip Eater
4,075 Posts
i just bought an ac-12 yikes graffic,not carbon,but same shell/liner.i finally retired my shoei xsp2.you can tell it's a 250$ lid-less shield open positions,no quick de-fog lever. i could go on,but for the money i'm pretty impressed-it definitley has great air flow,wide visor(better perripheal vision),fairly quiet, and it doesn't weigh a ton.i wouldn't recommend it for any cooler climates or seasons as it still flows a lot of air with the vents closed-awesome in the warm.from what i hear the carbon isn't that much lighter than the new"matrix composite" on the cheaper lid like mine.i don't think you'd be dissapointed,for the $ it's a pretty good lid.if you're gonna spend the x-tra $,try an arai corsair.it has the same eliptical/oval head shape and if you've got a fat/round head don't waste your time cuz the openning at the base is very narrow.and i gots real pointy head.lol

·
Chickenstrip Eater
4,075 Posts
DANGER10R said:
I SAW that helmet at the dealership for over 400.00,for a hjc no-way
yeah, i paid 255 otd for a fiber glass shell.for 400 u might as well scrape up a couple more bucks and get sumthin from a little higher up on the shelf.unless u got ur heart set on the c.f.,if so buy it

1 - 9 of 9 Posts