·
Registered
1,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Reactions: MagicMavis

·
Custom Powder Coater
6,560 Posts
Thats like my old Dual Megaphone system from Brocks (made by Hindle)
should work great.. Just so u know the pipes will have to slip over the y-pipe and attach by springs theres nothing to bolt to..

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The small part should clamp to the OEM pipe then the "Y" slips on...looks like it comes with the springs... right...

When I get the cans I'll see how they attach...I guess I could alway tack weld them on.....or have the spring mounts made.

Thats like my old Dual Megaphone system from Brocks (made by Hindle)
should work great.. Just so u know the pipes will have to slip over the y-pipe and attach by springs theres nothing to bolt to..

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You prob. can use a clamp but everything attaches with springs..
says it attaches to the stock header pipe, after the cat I'm assuming. So I think the clamp will have to work. Its not the full system - I wish.

Looks like you hit a small jackpot!
I'm hoping that it works out well.

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
got them in today. Installed them also. I need to find a clamp to go over the cat & new pipe.

some mufflers would also help too, I'm going to look into the hindle ones also.

What are you guys doing with your rear brake reservoir? The stock head sheilds will not fit on any longer either.

I'll get some pics in a bit.

·
Banned
1,056 Posts
says it attaches to the stock header pipe, after the cat I'm assuming. So I think the clamp will have to work. Its not the full system - I wish.
The 06/07 has lightweight hi flow titanium head pipes stock so gut the cat or get a Arrow bolt on non-cat cat and you have a full system. Those 06/07 TITANIUM head tubes stock are da bomb.

Will check back later for pics.

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The 06/07 has lightweight hi flow titanium head pipes stock so gut the cat or get a Arrow bolt on non-cat cat and you have a full system. Those 06/07 TITANIUM head tubes stock are da bomb.

Will check back later for pics.
heh...gutted the cat a Loooong time ago. Same day I did the A&R Baffles.

I rode home today w/the new 'y' pipe on, wished I did have a stock cat.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts