Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 162 Posts

·
Hillbillie Mod
20,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I know we have some very talented photographers here...

So I thought we should have a contest.

Heres what you have to do...

Just find some of your most favorite pictures that YOU have taken and post them.

Again, YOU must have taken the picture.

Doesn't matter what it is of.

EDIT: No naked or provocative pics!

Heres what you win: a die cast ZX-10R...Fastest color! :wink: Donated by BlueDevil

But I want to see yalls cool pics! :mrgreen: Cut off time 2 weeks!

·
Man About Town
1,076 Posts
Me first.

Attachments

·
Registered
5,179 Posts
Some of my best stuff is on my old dead PC and I can't get to it to post it here... :dontknow:

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
here's my moon shot, I hope you all like it:

:moon:

sorry, just not enough resolution to qualify I'll get back to ya:mrgreen:

·
Registered
5,179 Posts
valskater said:
Sweet sports shots! :thumbsup:
Thanks. :wink: I taught myself photography shooting drag racing. Started out with an old Canon AE-1 Program 35mm. I wanted to race but couldn't afford to build a competitive car in the class I wanted to run so I enjoyed the races through a camera. Even made a little $$ selling prints to some of the racers. Got to the point that most of the tracks I shot regularly let me in free and allowed me to shoot from trackside, right on the guardrail at the starting line. I had a blast! :mrgreen:

·
Hillbillie Mod
20,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
ooo...the animal shots are PIMP!

·
Registered
5,179 Posts
And a personal favorite of mine... Not so much for it's technical attributes, but for the circumstances surrounding it's capture. I was at The Atlanta Dragway for the NHRA nationals and was combing the pits with my camera looking for shots of some of the drivers. Wasn't having much luck. I happened by John Force's trailer and caught him signing autographs for fans. I worked my way through the crowd and was trying to frame a good shot when he glanced up and noticed me. He struck this "pose" and held this expression for a fraction of a second, literally, then went back to signing shirts. You can see the shirts being handed up in the reflection in his glasses. I snapped when I saw him smile at me but it was such a fleeting pose that I figured I'd have a blur from him turning away. When I reviewed the shot on the back of the camera I almost wet my pants! To look at this shot you'd think he posed for it, but in reality this was pure luck in timing.

Attachments

·
Hillbillie Mod
20,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
El D your pics are too small...you haven't entered the contest yet...:rolleyes:

·
Registered
5,179 Posts
hillcountry10r said:
El D your pics are too small...you haven't entered the contest yet...:rolleyes:
I'll just have to share rather than compete then. As I said, I can't get to a lot of my originals to work them to your required size... :dontknow:

·
Hillbillie Mod
20,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
El Diablo said:
I'll just have to share rather than compete then. As I said, I can't get to a lot of my originals to work them to your required size... :dontknow:
Ok, youre allowed to share then I guess, but you cant win the prize! :1848:

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
hillcountry10r said:
you mean it's as illegal as my earlier :moon: pic? :helmet:

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
hillcountry10r said:

And plus one other thing, your not even giving out a prize :heyyou: ..but I'm willing to help out. Whoever wins will get a die cast black ZX10R :thumbsup: Hill PM me who ever is the winner.

Edit, no PO boxes or over seas for me :mrgreen:

·
Hillbillie Mod
20,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
wow...them some nice pics Cain!

1 - 20 of 162 Posts