1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
Wow!!!

·
Registered
916 Posts
LoL... yeah another great find in the woods... I didn't even see that thing going by, on the next straight i looked back and my buddy comes up flashing his lights, so I stop and wait, he says " you got to see this. turn around and follow me... " I'm curious.. so back we go a couple turns in the road and there it was in all it's glory.... :crackup::crackup::crackup:

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Not going to lie, I love when people take a sports car and throw some 35" tires on it and a 4-6" body lift. Everyone lowers their sports car and put ground effects on it and all that; cool, but I have to say that they can look freakin sweet when they're lifted.

On another note, I wondered what the performance is now like with that car? I wouldn't think a 3000GT would have enough torque to pull that thing down the road using a 6cyl. Either way, badass!

·
Registered
968 Posts
Cars like that are more common than you think down here in southern Indiana, I've seen 3 or 4 el caminos, my friend from high school built one for dirt drags

Sent from my PG86100 using Motorcycle.com App

·
Registered
1,788 Posts
I have seen an old 70's String Ray set up like. It was pretty sweet

·
Registered
371 Posts
We see a Fiat X1-9 on Chevy dually chassis here at summer cruise ins. Never really wanted one.... of either, and especially not mated.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts