Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2,976 Posts
:crackup: That's great. None of the candidates really make me want to vote for them but this bitch, her dumbass daughter, and retard husband piss me off. First chelsea acts like a reporter, who was a clinton supporter btw, has no right to ask her about bill's lardass whore. And now the queen bitch lies about being under fire. IMO, that is insulting to all the U.S. military and especially the ones who have actually been shot at while defending us. :headshake

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
:crackup: That's great. None of the candidates really make me want to vote for them but this bitch, her dumbass daughter, and retard husband piss me off. First chelsea acts like a reporter, who was a clinton supporter btw, has no right to ask her about bill's lardass whore. And now the queen bitch lies about being under fire. IMO, that is insulting to all the U.S. military and especially the ones who have actually been shot at while defending us. :headshake

Here's the daughter not lying:

What a beautiful family!!!

·
Registered
11,624 Posts
Come on guys, give it a rest. A lie is just the truth with some modifications and enhancements. Kinda like computer software. Truth 1.2.2.0
I'm sure that somewhere within 25,000 miles there was sniper fire, and it could have been aimed towards them, and even though it didn't come close, the intent was there. So see, it's really not a lie if it's based on reality of some kind. :wink:

·
Registered
329 Posts
If one was ever to call me momma a lier for claiming that the sun is pink, They'd get my size five boot so deep up their ass that they could taste it. Good for her....:lol:
P.s My dady loves phat women too.

·
Registered
3,118 Posts
typical clinton response...just keep denying ...... i'm so tired of seeing chelsea being trotted out to help campain but refuse to answer questions...why is the media giving her a pass????

·
Registered
11,624 Posts
typical clinton response...just keep denying ...... i'm so tired of seeing chelsea being trotted out to help campain but refuse to answer questions...why is the media giving her a pass????
Because the media doesn't want to risk being excommunicated from the White House when Hillary is elected. That's why they give a pass to any Democrat that's in office. And because they know that any Republican will suck up to the media, no matter how bad the media trashes them.

All bluster and talk, no backbone at all, and a willingness to "compromise", that's what it takes to be a Republican these days.

·
Registered
1,347 Posts

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
:crackup: The ugly skank gets called out in front of her supporters, has no response and then talks about how honored she was to be there and the sheeple start clapping. Just the kind of supporters she needs, the stupid ones who can't think for themselves!
What I love is how some Clinton & Obama supporters think Republicans are sheep...

She probably misspoke as well... I can see a 60 year old woman forgetting (maybe not Hillary), but a female in her 20's??? This was deliberate rhetoric they wanted to put out the to make Billary look like a stronger candidate and it back fired...

·
Registered
178 Posts
i like how chelsea says its an honor and everyone starts clapping before she even says why she felt "honored".
bullshit isn't it.....I just wish they could all eat a dick up to hick up:rolleyes:. clintons think they have a reserved seat for the white house and its really pissing me off. This damn Girl Power....trip she has going on is unreal..I ran into more women that want to vote for Hilary than Blacks want to vote for Obama.

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
bullshit isn't it.....I just wish they could all eat a dick up to hick up:rolleyes:. clintons think they have a reserved seat for the white house and its really pissing me off. This damn Girl Power....trip she has going on is unreal..I ran into more women that want to vote for Hilary than Blacks want to vote for Obama.
I have met more women who are voting for Hillary because they want Bill back in the White House, I think secretly they all still want to Monica him:lol:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts