Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
973 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Needs to listen to her husband and her advisors to quit the race and exit gracefully and stop listening to her CUNT!! Fuckin Bitch!!:headshake:badteeth::wink::mrgreen::rolleyes::lol::idea::crackup::postwhore

·
Registered
178 Posts
Needs to listen to her husband and her advisors to quit the race and exit gracefully and stop listening to her CUNT!! Fuckin Bitch!!:headshake:badteeth::wink::mrgreen::rolleyes::lol::idea::crackup::postwhore
This country has been runned by clintons and bushes since the 90's for the love of GOD..........Get her #$% out and get someone black in there.

·
Registered
11,624 Posts
This country has been runned by clintons and bushes since the 90's for the love of GOD..........Get her #$% out and get someone black in there.
Yeah, it's been runned by the Bush and Clinton clans since '88. Besides I thought Mr. Bill was considered to be the first black prez. :dontknow: At least I remember it being said a lot while he was in office.

·
Registered
2,080 Posts

·
Registered
392 Posts
I don't think race should ever be the basis used to determine if someone is competent or not. Voting for someone because they are one color or the other is a non educated lazy way of voting. It has been happening here in Birmingham for years. The majority of our city population is black, no matter who runs for Mayor a black man will always win. Now I am not saying a black man should not win but in our case we have had 3 very crooked black mayors over the last 20 years. They have all admitted to stealing and corruption and most have spent or are about to spend time in jail. The same black mayor who admits to stealing will get voted right back into office, because his opponent is white. So black folks here would rather have a lying, corrupt, black man, than give maybe a honest white man a chance. I have spoke with many black friends about this and they are agreed we will never have a white Mayor in Birmingham because most black folks will always vote based on color rather than the issues. It’s a shame really that people do not educate themselves and vote on the best candidate, not something so insignificant like the color of skin.

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
yeah...it's the same thing with Hillary getting the woman vote, becuase she happen's to be a woman. TRACK RECORD is all I care about.

·
Registered
848 Posts
Yea, lets see who's 1st, a woman or a black guy. I'm black myself but NEVER thought I would see a black president in my lifetime. The world must REALLY be ready for a change. :crackup:

·
Registered
392 Posts
I think Obama will win as well. I am not excited about any of the candidates myself though :headshake I like Obama but I don't think some of his plans on the issues will work out the way he hopes. He does seem the most honest of the bunch though. :)

·
Registered
173 Posts
It seems like you are forgetting that there is also someone from another party running. Voting for a single party is as bad as voting because of color. Vote on the issues, the better man, and who will make America stronger and better!

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
It seems like you are forgetting that there is also someone from another party running. Voting for a single party is as bad as voting because of color. Vote on the issues, the better man, and who will make America stronger and better!
Abso-freakin lootly. I couldn't agree more and he is who I would rather see in there (unless you are talking about the spoiler Nader). I just think the pendulum has swung the other way....and Obama and the Dems. are the likely winners. Just look at the Senate for proof. Majority rules.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts