Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Check this out, I don't need to explain it Brian Williams does a fine job but if you search the internet you will find more videos about it.

Anyway this Canadian band called The Trews (great band by the way) did this, you can buy the single from iTunes for $1.29.

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
That's good stuff man...I am a veteran and I enjoyed that video...personally from my experiences, Americans have thanked me countless times for my service and they have been really courteous to our Armed Forces...but we still have groups that are here protesting the funerals of our fallen brethren and it pisses me off (some states have made it illegal to protest at a military funeral)...Overall I think that most Americans appreciate the sacrifices made by our military...what do the rest of the Vets on here think?

·
Guilty by association
8,751 Posts
good post man. Its great to see that kind of stuff!!!!!

I dont care about people saying thanks or anything like that for what I do, but i do respect citizens for being able to understand what kind of sacrifice was given by those dead Soldiers/Airmen/Sailors/and Marines.

Semper Fi, and good on you Canada for having the backbone so many nations dont have.

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The Canadian government tried a few years ago to ban media from filming the ramp ceremonies.

They (government) were ignored...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts