Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

High performance in a can

4K views 55 replies 17 participants last post by  burgerkin 
#1 · (Edited)
Guys:

I have been using this stuff for years...started in airplanes and approved by the FAA.

http://www.microlon.com/detail.asp?product_id=ILM08

$29.95

Put a can (8 oz) in the 10 this afternoon and HOLY SH*T, it now really goes like HELL. You put 2 oz in the gas tank...

Went off with some Gixxers and blew them off so bad, they were shaking their heads when they pulled up at the next signal...

#3 ·
No, dude...2 oz in the gas tank and the remaining 6 oz in the oil...total is 8 oz.

This stuff does NOT stabilize the oil...it is not a friction reducer, per se...it microscopicly fills in pores in the metal in your engine...

I'll give you an example...I had an old Nissan pick up and the synchros were shot in first to second gear...I put a can of this stuff in the transmission (the transmission additive) and after about an hour of running, the tranny shifted like butter...made an incredible difference...

#4 ·
ok 6oz in the motor.

Like I siad I've been looking for an additive for the oil. A friend of mine puts that super lube stuff you see in the autostores with the little gear setup, with regular oil on the opposite side. I just haven't heard of anyone else using it in their bikes, so I'm not putting it in mine.

But this stuff seems more in the right direction. Thanks

#11 ·
all this from a can?

#12 ·
can we get a group buy going?

#20 ·
Older Guy said:
Why not, you came from a sack?
how did you know a snokel dropped me off in a sack to my mom?

#21 ·
stunnerific_harry said:
how did you know a snokel dropped me off in a sack to my mom?
I'll bite...

Whats a snorkel?

Are those that cartoon from the 80's that was sussposed to replace the Smurfs?

That cartoon blew!!!

I mean who wants to watch a bunch of Smurf-like charcters play underwater???

There was nowhere to go with the story-line...

#22 ·
no your thinking about the snorks, snorkels are those birds that drop babies off i think

#23 · (Edited)
crispin said:
I'll bite...

Whats a snorkel?

Are those that cartoon from the 80's that was sussposed to replace the Smurfs?

That cartoon blew!!!

I mean who wants to watch a bunch of Smurf-like charcters play underwater???

There was nowhere to go with the story-line...
Holy Shit, you just brought back some of my childhood. Dumb ass show I agree, and I got one for christmas and I was like WTF is this thing LOLOLOL. But seriously you just brought back a ton of memories. Watching that show like WTF, as a little ass kid mabey 5 years old. :):thumbsup:

The snorks Ha

#25 ·
yeah thats what i meant, its been awhile since i was a kid actually since i heard that hahaha

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.