Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
208 Posts
did you buy from them and are they worth a damn? curious since I'm looking for some myself.

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No, not yet, but I am seriously thinking about it, I like the price. I am going to keep an eye on them. I have to wait until after my court date on my ticket to see what my lawyer gets it reduced to, No extra spending until then.

·
Registered
524 Posts
I have these exact HID's and they work flawlessly! I bought them back in August last year. Install was a breeze, complete plug and play product. I paid just under $80.00 total shipped here to Hawaii and would have to say its the best bang for the buck. I would highly recommend this product to anyone looking for HID's. They are 100% worth it and I dont think you will ever be able to find a better price.

·
Registered
103 Posts
I bought a set off eBay over a year ago still no problems. They are bright as he'll and piss everyone off. I love them.

·
Registered
66 Posts
I bought a set off eBay over a year ago still no problems. They are bright as he'll and piss everyone off. I love them.

Same here but I purchased a kit with slim ballasts which are about the size of a credit card and and less then a 1/2in thick. Mounting and install was straight forward and plug and play. I have put around 9,000 miles on them with not one problem.

·
Registered
524 Posts
Where did you guys put the ballast units and did you use the sticky they provide or something else???
I put my ballasts right undereneath the dash panels on the inside of the upper fairing of my 08. I didnt us the supplied tape. I went to Home Depot and got some industrial strength velcro tape and it has been holding up perfectly. Its been over a year now and I use my bike as my daily driver.

·
Registered
340 Posts
On the 05 there are 2 brackets that hold charcol canisters for the block off plates things which i removed so i set them in there and zip tied them, cant even see em!

·
Registered
33 Posts
The ones on the link are for the regular size ballast. You should spring an extra $10 for the "SLIM" ballast, by the same seller. A lot easier to mount.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts