Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Anyone know what type bulb we need to get for the 10 and would any happen to know for the 636 also. I looked in both manuals and cant find them.

·
Registered
581 Posts
Running-
Would I have to buy 2 kits so I could do both high and low beam? I would really liek to do both, but I need to know if I need to kits or if I could just buy another bulb. Please respond fast because Saturday (31st) is coming up fast :shock:

·
Registered
581 Posts
Can someone please help me out in this. Would I need to order 2 kits or just one + an extra bulb? I would really like to know because the 31st is tomorrow!

·
Registered
2,620 Posts
KwObAbY said:
Can someone please help me out in this. Would I need to order 2 kits or just one + an extra bulb? I would really like to know because the 31st is tomorrow!
I was told you need two kits to do both lights. Can't be sure the source was 100 percent reliable but he DID have one installed on his bike. Its inthis forum somewheres. SEARCH HID.

·
Registered
943 Posts
you need two kits I don't recommend those because it for a car and not a bike.

HKMP7

·
Registered
581 Posts
HKMP7 said:
you need two kits I don't recommend those because it for a car and not a bike.

HKMP7
HKM97-
Thank you very much for the info :D When I put in your pass for the discount price though it said that the 8000k was also a motorcycle conversion kit. I ended up purchasing 2 because it honestly would drive me crazy having one blue light and 1 white light :?

HK have you recieved any of my PM's?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts