Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here in Australia Victoria they are tryin to pass the law that everybody on bikes must wear Hi-ViS clothing , whats all you guys thoughts on this

·
Chairman of the Board
16,005 Posts
That is completely :lame:. Why dont people just LOOK where the frick they are going.

·
Registered
523 Posts
This is a ridiculous legislation. Why should they penalize motorcyclists for the accidents caused by car drivers its just not fair It only works if the car drivers are looking!!!

·
MIA Post Whore
8,727 Posts
Can't legislate stupid. Governments keep try'n and they keep failing. But hey...they did something to earn their pennies, right? (wrong)

·
Registered
3,152 Posts
If they can't see your lights then they won't see you even if you're wearing bright colors. Being military we have to wear a bright vest or contrasting colors and I still get pulled out infront of.

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
We live in a nanny state here in OZ , i wear a hi-vis vest when i sometimes ride to work i notice it does helps coz there is alot of bad drivers around but its not comfortable to wear for twisties and there is talk about hi-vis full suits :dontknow:the only thing i would agree on is full leathers coz iv seen a fair few people come off with them kevlar pants and they didnt help much

1 - 9 of 9 Posts