Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4,118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yes, that is correct. I went out tonight to get a impact screwdriver from autozone, its a special screw driver you use to take out screws like in a car rotor, freakin jap cars. Anyways, they didn't have it so i went to SEARS, BIG FUGGIN MISTAKE!!!! I walk in, find what I need, its $25. So, you know you have to look around, i start at the clearence section. A few things, but tell myself for now you can live without them. BUT WAIT!!!! I am walking by the tool chests, and i already have a big Snap-On box and a rolling bin with draws, small, but nice, and a nice big work bench. Well there is this mother of all rolling carts, craftsment, 9 drawers, ballbearing, maybe 5ft long, 4ft high, on nice casters. Reg price is like $675 or something. The sale price.......................$325, brand new!!! So i get a guy, we chat, only 2 left so they had to get rid of them, the new one still in the box is in the back. So, I buy it, and new impact sockets, a bad ass digital torque wrench, and oh ya, that $25 screw driver i initally came in for. So, $600 later, 0% for 6 months, and $10 back on my statement for opening a Sears card, that was my xmas present to myself, well it seems to be snowing here with the cash i have spent but whatever!!! Anyways, i have to wait till next tues since my roommate is outta town and this fugger won't fit in the acura!!!

I LOVE TOOOOOOOOLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
You sound normal to me, so what's the problem? :dontknow: Congrats on the new tool chest :eek:ccasion1 :eek:ccasion1

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
bluedevil said:
You sound normal to me, so what's the problem? :dontknow: Congrats on the new tool chest :eek:ccasion1 :eek:ccasion1
:iamwithst :+1: :eek:ccasion1

·
Registered
4,118 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
you know what was funny, a wife, her husband and kid were there also and the guys were getting something, and then more shit, and the wife turns to me and goes guys and their damn tools!! I said ya, its like you girls and your damn purses and shoes, except we use our stuff everyday and it doesn't go outta style!!! She just laughed!!

·
Registered
173 Posts
Must be single! A wife would have had a fit till you mentioned the shoe collection growing in the closet. Thank God I am divorced!!!

·
Registered
4,118 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
yes, single, buying all the toys now so if that day does happen, i don't have to answer any ?'s of why we are spending money on whatever.

·
Registered
11,624 Posts
I'm blessed guys, I have a wife that likes tools. In fact, given the chance she will spend more than I will on them. Need a test set, $350? Will the one for $450 do a better job? Yea, but it's $450. So, we'll use it to make more money. If it make the jobs faster, easier, get it. Got to love a women like that!

·
Registered
4,118 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Mine doesn't bitch either, i mean she really can't, but knows when i say i saved $700 doing my shocks/struts with a buddy, that the tools just paid for themselves and then some.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts