Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
REPOST Enforcement Mod
14,876 Posts
Tons of people have. The IAP map is screwed up.

·
Registered
2,060 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
how do you solve this... in my data loger appears like the ETV is 4% open... nothing to do with afr..

·
REPOST Enforcement Mod
14,876 Posts
how do you solve this... in my data loger appears like the ETV is 4% open... nothing to do with afr..
It is AFR related. You need to set your IAP map back to stock settings. The IAP mapping is what is run when the throttle is closed. Don't touch any other map, but reset all your IAP mapping values back to what they were.

·
Registered
2,060 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
good to know.... just put the IAP map in stock...
man I have 2 days no sleep.
Thanks

·
Registered
2012 (Gen4) ZX-10R
912 Posts
Who did the reflash? You? When flashing after a ride make sure you apply your edits to the TPS map. IAP map is for close or nearly closed throttle. I believe the ECU doesn’t swap from one map to another, but blends teh values between then as you transition from IAP to TPS maps.

·
Registered
2,060 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Stock map same problem. Bike starts fine and rides for a couple of times and then gets hi idle.

Enviado desde mi POCO F2 Pro mediante Tapatalk

·
REPOST Enforcement Mod
14,876 Posts
Stock map same problem. Bike starts fine and rides for a couple of times and then gets hi idle.

Wait, so this isn't happening all the time? The idle up problem from a reflash would happen all the time based on the IAP map settings being changed. It only idles up higher after a certain time? What is the hgih idle value you're seeing? Does it only idle up differently in gear versus neutral?

·
Registered
2,060 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
After some rides it goes hi.

All gears and neutral
Tps cero and etv 2.6 %

·
REPOST Enforcement Mod
14,876 Posts
Yeah, look at the ETV value. The ETV map should be checked. It's opening the throttle slightly for some reason which is causing the higher engine speed.

·
Registered
2,060 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I wonder why. That is the problem

1 - 13 of 13 Posts