Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys

I'm new to this forum (hello smart people out there on the world wide web) and have read many posts from alot of the guys here, anyhoo what's the worst that can happen when riding a gen3 zx10r with the left lower triple clamp missing pinch bolts. Reason I ask is my bike went in for some maintenance and recieved it back from the shop and something just didn't feel right while riding and serious vibrations throughout the bike to which an investigation was needed so started stripping of the Tupperware and found numerous missing nits and bolts and thus far the worst of all was discovering no pinch bolts on the left lower fork.

I have had nothing but problems from this bike shop they (some extra info) damaged my quickshifter as well as my power commander along with a really long list of other items. So I am ready to go legal on these guys but would like opinions on what sort of scenarios am I looking at with lose triple tree clamp?

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
Missing lower tree bolts could cause total shearing of the tree itself, at least the leg could slip fhrough either way a rapid and uncontrollable change in direction is likely to cause extensive damage, injury, death, to you and third parties. If you own a gun do everybody a favour go round to that shop and kill them all before they kill innocent people.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Noted and will try keep the shop bombing off the news. Thanks for the response. I hope the other guys are safe as I witnessed these guys working on a couple H2's the other day.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Noted and will try keep the shop bombing off the news. Thanks for the response. I hope the other guys are safe as I witnessed these guys working on a couple H2's the other day.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts