Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello there,

my name is eustaquio (yes, i know it is a dificult name... even for us), and i am from Funchal city, Madeira island, Portugal.

well, the reason i'm here, has to do with our friend drofer/diablorr.
he was a school colleague, a friend and a fellow motorbiker...

since new he had the taste for motorbikes, and i still remember the times i did not think even of a motorbike he had already a very "fashion" at the time of highschool, Yamaha DT 125 :wink:. he was a great guy and we here will never forget him.

his funeral was one of the greatest cerimonies, that i ever saw, and the emotion that people feeled was incredible. i believe a thousand of people were there, or at least it seemed so. hundreds of motorbikes as well... you cannot imagine how pedro was such a big/huge loss to all of us. he knew half of the island, and the other half knew him... jesus, he was well know even at the zx-10r forum of the states...

i got in contact with this forum a few months ago, suggested by pedro, and till today i never registed... i feel that this is the time to register, at least to honor all the contribution pedro gave to this forum...

Rest in peace my friend Pedro Ferreira

·
Still here
9,059 Posts
Welcome.

Thanks for sharing and now I know where his screen name came from thanks to you.

·
Registered
4,818 Posts
Welcome my friend. Sorry to see you here under such sad circumstances but glad you are here none-the-less.
-S

·
Beginner w/29k miles :o)
3,008 Posts
:welcome:
and thanks for the vid, ive posted it on my myspace!

·
Retired post whore
8,463 Posts
:welcome: :welcome: :welcome: and I am truly sorry about your loss.

·
Postwhore with an 04
4,387 Posts
:hello: and :welcome:

Sorry for your lose and he will be missed

1 - 20 of 23 Posts