Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey fellow bikers! Ive been visiting this site for about 1 1/2 years now and didnt think i was worthy since i only had the 636. The bike was totaled when some german pulled an illegal uturn about 20 feet in front of me goin about 35 mph and i smacked right into the back of him. Anyway my mind is now set on the zx 10 and by the end of Dec. 06 ill have mine!! Im deployed to iraq right now, and should be getting back the end of nov. and i will be in the shopping spirit fo sure for the ZX-10!! lol Anyway, im glad i finally joined and i look forward to bein with yall for a while!!!

·
Still here
9,059 Posts
Welcome

Only a 636?

I have a Ten, but 600's are awesome and fun too.

Get back safe.

·
Registered
11,624 Posts
:welcome: to the forum, thank YOU for your service and get home safe and sound. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,644 Posts
gpz1100 said:
:welcome: to the forum, thank YOU for your service and get home safe and sound. :thumbsup:
:+1: Keep safe. Kill some insurgents for us here.

·
Registered
6,354 Posts
:welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome:

·
Registered
2,261 Posts

·
Currently Clueless
1,516 Posts
:welcome:

Keep your ass down and be safe. Big power difference between the 2 both bikes are great though.

·
Hillbillie Mod
20,155 Posts
1 1/2?????

WHy ya gotta be holdin out on us like that dood...:rolleyes:

·
Registered
11,157 Posts
Slims10R said:

Keep your ass down and be safe. Big power difference between the 2 both bikes are great though.
:+1: :welcome:

·
Registered
148 Posts
Hey Boy!! you keep up the great work you are doin over there
and have safe journey home!!!

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!:wink: :wink: :wink:

·
Registered
34,537 Posts
:eek:ccasion1 bikerrrboy

sounds like your a short timer over there so travel safely. :thumbsup:

BD

·
Registered
30 Posts
Where ya at?? I was in Tikrit in 03 and I just got back from Taji. Im was in 4ID but I just got to Ft Rucker. Anyways keep a hairy eyeball on Haji and get home safe..

·
Registered
1,919 Posts
looking forward 2 the day u 1.get back 2. get your 10 and 3.ride like it like u stole it.and by the way a big thank you from the martinez family for protecting our freedom.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts