Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys and girls my name is Nick im located in a lillte country called denmark in scandinavia

bought a black 07 zx10r with 0 miles on it a few month ago and been smiling ever since :wink:

but again last i sat on a bike i was heading out into the blue head first

had a minor crash with the tl1000r leaving it totaled and me with some broken bones

·
Registered
413 Posts
:fu2: hola! Sorry to hear about your crash and good to hear you are okay (minus the broken bones)!

·
Registered
835 Posts
:welcome:Welcome!:welcome:

·
Registered
11,624 Posts
:welcome:

If a totaled bike and broken bones is a minor crash for you, I don't want to see what you consider a major crash!

·
.net Most Followed Member
8,795 Posts
Hi guys and girls my name is Nick im located in a lillte country called denmark in scandinavia

bought a black 07 zx10r with 0 miles on it a few month ago and been smiling ever since :wink:

but again last i sat on a bike i was heading out into the blue head first

had a minor crash with the tl1000r leaving it totaled and me with some broken bones
:welcome: nice country and beautiful girls there as well :eek:ccasion1 :hello:

·
Postwhore with an 04
4,387 Posts
:hello: and :welcome:

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
:welcome:

If a totaled bike and broken bones is a minor crash for you, I don't want to see what you consider a major crash!
hmm a major crash would be one where i was unable to enjoy a cold one a few hours later :eek:ccasion1

it was only a few bones in my left hand that broke , nothing 5 screws and some rest cant fix :badteeth:

1 - 20 of 31 Posts