Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Howdy - Just picked up a 2017 ZX-10R (white on a good deal) to add to my stable. I have a 2013 ZX-6R that I track a bit and was tired of swapping fairings, so the 10 is my new street bike and occasional track bike for now. Also have a WR250R and my wife has a Ninja 300.

Yesterday, I installed the following:

• Vortex v2 rearsets
  • Graves block off plates
  • Woolich (log box, zeitronics, etc.)
  • Akra Evo full exhaust
  • Motion Pro Rev2 throttle
  • Renthal Grippy Grips
  • Zero Gravity Corsa wind screen
  • Woodcraft spools
  • Woodcraft frame sliders
  • Evotech radiator guard
  • Yoshi FE
  • CustomLED integrated tail light

Have, but haven't installed yet:

• Fast Frank captive spacers
  • -1 +1 Renthal steel sprockets
  • Driven Halo gas cap
Now, I'm trying to sort out auto tuning with Woolich and getting through the brutal break-in period. Will assess suspension when I get closer to tracking it.

Anyway, good to be here. Hope I can add contributions to the forum sooner than later.

jimundascores

·
Formerly CLCRACINGAaron
447 Posts
Very nice! I’m closer to Athens, maybe we’ll bump into each other at Road Atlanta someday?

·
Registered
460 Posts
Howdy - Just picked up a 2017 ZX-10R (white on a good deal) to add to my stable. I have a 2013 ZX-6R that I track a bit and was tired of swapping fairings, so the 10 is my new street bike and occasional track bike for now. Also have a WR250R and my wife has a Ninja 300.

Yesterday, I installed the following:

• Vortex v2 rearsets
  • Graves block off plates
  • Woolich (log box, zeitronics, etc.)
  • Akra Evo full exhaust
  • Motion Pro Rev2 throttle
  • Renthal Grippy Grips
  • Zero Gravity Corsa wind screen
  • Woodcraft spools
  • Woodcraft frame sliders
  • Evotech radiator guard
  • Yoshi FE
  • CustomLED integrated tail light

Have, but haven't installed yet:

• Fast Frank captive spacers
  • -1 +1 Renthal steel sprockets
  • Driven Halo gas cap
Now, I'm trying to sort out auto tuning with Woolich and getting through the brutal break-in period. Will assess suspension when I get closer to tracking it.

Anyway, good to be here. Hope I can add contributions to the forum sooner than later.

jimundascores
Welcome! I am from the Augusta area and will be doing some track days on my 18' ZX10R in the southeast area. Hoping to make Barber the 14th,15th and I believe Road Atlanta is this coming weekend. Shes a great bike for the track and you will want to drop a tooth on the front sprocket sooner then later!

Pretty bike man!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts