Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Welcome me to the 10r forum of the masses. I need to get my 10 dialed for racing this coming season. I want to redo the forks and change out the rear shock. Suggestions on set up? I am 6'2" , 200lbs and love to get people on the binders.

I am looing forward to this forum being as helpful for me as it was for my race partner Dave Shugrue aka Catfish that passed last August.

Lead the way to a kick ass 10 for me please....laters.

·
Registered
3,269 Posts
Welcome home...

·
Registered
2,644 Posts
:welcome: to the forum and enjoy

·
Registered
6,354 Posts
:welcome:

·
Registered
34,537 Posts
Tweezy10R said:
Welcome me to the 10r forum of the masses. I need to get my 10 dialed for racing this coming season. I want to redo the forks and change out the rear shock. Suggestions on set up? I am 6'2" , 200lbs and love to get people on the binders.

I am looking forward to this forum being as helpful for me as it was for my race partner Dave Shugrue aka Catfish that passed last August.
Sure do miss catfish :sad:

BD

·
Registered
3,311 Posts
Big Daddy said:

BD
+1
And I almost moved to madison last august/september for a job but decided I'd stay in VA with the nation's 3rd worst traffic :sad:

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
:welcome: :eek:ccasion1 :beer:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Big Daddy said:

BD
As do I brother...he is in my thoughts everyday. I bought his 10 from the insurance co. rather than let some squid pick it up and not even know what he has.

I still need help dialing the suspenders...anyone a guru? I will be racing it and track days also...no street riding for this 10.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts