Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can't believe you guys would let me join. I have character issues but blame them on my mama. Poor girl couldn't help it.
Gonna hit some corners this weekend, wish you all the same. Stay safe and semi upright, 'cause it's better to burnout than it is to rust.

P.S. Joined your forum mainly due to the fact that my other forum is dying. Go figure.

·
Registered
479 Posts
Welcome! What forum did you come from that is dying?

Reactions: F8S

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for welcome. Z900. I have a '19 non-abs. Needed more excitement and the answer is a '21 10r. Happy to be here. (y)

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
Thanks for welcome. Z900. I have a '19 non-abs. Needed more excitement and the answer is a '21 10r. Happy to be here. (y)
You kids and your new-fangled contraptions!

I'm riding an archaic 2005 Gen 1 with the original crap OEM calipers and NO ABS. How's that for excitement?? Ha!

And welcome, young man. Enjoy the sights!

·
The Pace
7,161 Posts
Welcome to the party! First thing: you make CERTAIN that you do all extended warranties. Go here to check for best price:

call for price; they'll want a check with requested info, jot down numbers, then, check if anyone can beat their fees; if not, sent them the check with all info.

And you're covered in about a week.

The only problem with out bike, if you ride a lot, is the valves. They fail mega fast; and I've owned a ton of liters.

edit for my 10r history. I never bought extended for CBR or R1, liters. Just rode them to 100k and sold them for very little. So bought the '11 10r and blew out for sure the clutch at 50k, but might've been a valve problem, initially. Not a tech, but that clutch was on fire and smoking and I'm in the middle of Vatican CA, but in an American section of Alameda County, if I recall.

So...along comes a rancher lady that sees me walking; she passed my bike. And, with all here cattle dogs in the back, carried me to the next phone that worked.

When I saw your photo, I flashed on this old timer lady that knew an American by the way I walked, leathers and all. :)

ok, I can go on and on but, don't know your endurance; so won't waste my time, nor any here.

Get the extended warranty if you ride a lot.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts