Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,049 Posts
Lil Sal said:
what is your 1000ss zx10r geared and what rwhp is it making on prostar spec fuel?
Right now it's 16/39. My bike made 174rwhp on U4. :thumbsup:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
463 Posts
damn kenny , chris must have really done a killer tune on that thing....

I'm thinkin bout dropping a tooth in front myself as soon as i can get some green backs and by some speedlinks...

Congrats on the last few runs bro , youre really makin waves in prostar....:mrgreen:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,049 Posts
GreenMachine666 said:
damn kenny , chris must have really done a killer tune on that thing....

I'm thinkin bout dropping a tooth in front myself as soon as i can get some green backs and by some speedlinks...

Congrats on the last few runs bro , youre really makin waves in prostar....:mrgreen:
Yeah, Chris Hill at Performance Psycle is the man when it comes to tuning bikes. :thumbsup:

Thanks man, I'm still learning. :helmet:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
482 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ive been thinkin about trying to make a few events....my bike made 172 on 93pump gas...itl go consistent 40's-50's with a few in the 30's....i think thats enuff to at least go a round or two in 1000ss.....i know itl be faster w fuel
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,049 Posts
Lil Sal said:
ive been thinkin about trying to make a few events....my bike made 172 on 93pump gas...itl go consistent 40's-50's with a few in the 30's....i think thats enuff to at least go a round or two in 1000ss.....i know itl be faster w fuel
Nice, but is this at 3" height. It makes a difference, believe me.

The last few Prostar races the 1000SS field has been tight. 9.2's-.3's and then a couple .4's. There is only one Prostar race left this year in Gainesville, FL.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
482 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
no this is at 2".....but also w pump gas....im hoping when i add the inch to be legal the the additional power the fuel will make will cover me. why did they ever change from 3" to 2"
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,049 Posts
Lil Sal said:
no this is at 2".....but also w pump gas....im hoping when i add the inch to be legal the the additional power the fuel will make will cover me. why did they ever change from 3" to 2"
Not trying to down you or your riding but it is going to take time to adjust to 3" rule and the additional power the fuel will give you will make it that much harder to keep down.

They are trying to keep the class as close to stock as possible and also for safety reasons.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,049 Posts
Lil Sal said:
are they allowing weight or ballast to help keep front end down?
Nope.
Stock Wheelbase
3" ground clearance
No ballast
These are some of the rules. On Prostars website you can find the rules for the class.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,049 Posts
06green said:
Can you run other fuels besides u4? maybe MR9?? what ever happened to NUTEC fuel??
You can run any fuel you want, but to be legal in 1000SS you have to run there spec fuel which is VP U4. They check fuel reguarly at each race too.
 
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Top