Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Slow Poke
5,584 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I guess some goober talkin shit on 1320 bikes

We all kno who the real shorty is. Lol
But Grudge style bike againt a 9.50 car and only beat him by 3 bikes. The real shorty goes faster then that on a stock bike n would of had the fake azz race car by three on the git. Damm guys. represent better then that.

·
Servo's Eliminatus ;)
6,813 Posts
Hahaha like my reply? like he must not have known much about the race. If I had any idea how fast that guy was I'd tell him to get a piece of that truck and get spanked! lol
Yes I did lol.

Rep sent my brother from anotha motha.

Well hell, I gotta spread some around bro.

·
Shorty's Performance
8,860 Posts
LMAO!! I got a call from one of my friends yesterday and told me about it but I was too busy working all day and getting ready to race the truck which I lost that race :-( bummer but it is what it is, My bike didnt want to hook and by the time it did it was too late, the truck was gone but anyways good looking out Magma

·
Slow Poke
5,584 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
LMAO!! I got a call from one of my friends yesterday and told me about it but I was too busy working all day and getting ready to race the truck which I lost that race :-( bummer but it is what it is, My bike didnt want to hook and by the time it did it was too late, the truck was gone but anyways good looking out Magma
Hahaha no prob man, I hate when jack ass's just straight up talk shit especially when they have no clue. Hahaha like you said put up or shut up!! :eek:ccasion1

·
Registered
6,028 Posts
all I wanted to do after reading that is facepalm. Madness, please, spank these fools on camera so we can die laughing over and over again. they talk like the retarded 16 year olds I knew in high school that would get wrecked when they wanted to race me and my guys.

·
Slow Poke
5,584 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
all I wanted to do after reading that is facepalm. Madness, please, spank these fools on camera so we can die laughing over and over again. they talk like the retarded 16 year olds I knew in high school that would get wrecked when they wanted to race me and my guys.
I think its funny too. Freakin idiots. Everyone always know guys that talk and what they're about. Its the guys that don't talk you gotta be worried about :mrgreen:

Shorty is a straight up dude. Win or lose he's not afraid to step up and put up a fight without havin to run his mouth in the process. Straight up, put up or shut up!. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
6,028 Posts
Straight up, put up or shut up!. :thumbsup:
motto I ride/race with every single time bro. people love to back out when you call their shit on it too.

·
Slow Poke
5,584 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
motto I ride/race with every single time bro. people love to back out when you call their shit on it too.
You and me both man! I hate shit talkers. But I must admit when the time is right and you can straight call em on it... That straight MAKES MY DAY!:mrgreen:

·
Registered
6,028 Posts
You and me both man! I hate shit talkers. But I must admit when the time is right and you can straight call em on it... That straight MAKES MY DAY!:mrgreen:
sooooo much!!! thats like my reason for gettign up in the morning lol. shit Id love to race everybody I ever called or even the people that dont say much. mostly just cuz I want to race. the shit talkers are the best. Ive had some dumbasses think they were such hot shit in their cars before too and I looked and was like hey you wanna race? and they asked what I was runnin, I said nothin special, mostly stock ZX10. they had to ask what it was, and when I told em, I :crackup: at their faces, especially after I repeat "so, you wanna run em?"

·
Registered
860 Posts
Spaz does say some stupid stuff on the internet, but he does build and have some fast bikes. He is also a rather large man lol.

·
Shorty's Performance
8,860 Posts
I dont know who he is or ever heard about him but Im gonna give him shit and play with his head even though I know we're not going to race since we leave pretty far from each other!! Also I raced the twin turbo truck last night and I spun bad and tried to chase but it was a a little too late for that and besides all that my motor spun a bearing!! :headshake:BangHead:

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
Also I raced the twin turbo truck last night and I spun bad and tried to chase but it was a a little too late for that and besides all that my motor spun a bearing!! :headshake:BangHead:
again this is the second motor now right? :badteeth:

bloo

·
Newfie Bullet
2,341 Posts
1 - 20 of 64 Posts