·
Hillbillie Mod
20,155 Posts
werd!

Nice SAC pic!

·
Registered
828 Posts
Was out turkey hunting today and the deer here are so big You would think they were horses. No luck Turkey hunting though. Got about 40 feet from a flock and they were all Hens without beards.Gonna try again tommorrow,Maybe I'll take the camera and shoot them hens anyway.A picture that is! Nice buck though!

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
litrejunkie said:
Hey K10, nice pictures you have on here. Did you take them?
I'm guessing you did. With the deer, the broadhead pic, and the Muzzy avatar, I'm starting to see a connection.
yea, I've always had a thing for taking pictures. If you click on the link below, you may like some of the others I have taken.

thanks for the comments man

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Nice pics Muzzy, nice buck for sure, looks a little young yet though...another year or two and he'll be a monster!

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Damn dude, I just checked out your gallery, you got some talent there bro. My favorite one is the animals section, the picture of the buck walking into the woods, 3rd one down left column, that's awesome man. Oh yea, cute kid too!

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
ballzman said:
Damn dude, I just checked out your gallery, you got some talent there bro. My favorite one is the animals section, the picture of the buck walking into the woods, 3rd one down left column, that's awesome man. Oh yea, cute kid too!
thanks man. I appreciate the comments!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts