1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wow.. that rhymed lol.

Anyways.. im Jay.. from Va Beach area..

Currently riding a 650R.. -listens to the groans and laughter- =p

First bike ever bought last year and I have rapidly outgrown it. Last month I rode around on a friends CBR600RR and wow.. I realized this what motorcycles were about. I rode that actually for about a week daily. Last week I rode a coworkers GS-XR1000 and damn. Wasnt bad at all.. so that brings me here...

I am looking at hopefully finding a ZX-10R in the next few months.. most likely after summer and figured I should do my research.

but yeh.... long story short.. hi =D

·
Chairman of the Board
16,053 Posts
:welcome: Might find a couple of 10r's for sale right here on this site, good luck.

·
Registered
2,106 Posts
:welcome::hello:

·
Registered
99 Posts
Whats up?? Welcome to the site and VA!! I was out there but now, im in Oxnard, CA. So what are your plans for the zx 10 when you get it. If you are planning to drag race it..... please dont do on the streets of VA beach.... the police are waiting to give you a nice ticket. But, i dont know to many circuit tracks out there... But my motorcycle club has a drag strip race team... Whenever you get a chance check out my motorcycle club website. http://www.nexxdimenzion.com/ we are out of Hampton. Oh yeah Sorry my name is MurDoc if you any help those guys will surely help you.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts