Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My name is Ashley, I'm new to this board, but definatly not new to the motorcycle world. I live and work in Miami, FL. I work at a high performance parts and accessories shop in Miami. Just wanted to offer you guys my help. I own a titanium colored ZX10 myself with all kinds of goodies on it. If you guys need anything, even just regular tech questions, I'm here for ya....even though I'm "a girl" I know my sh*t!!! The shop is family owned and opperated so I've been around these speed machines for a LONG time!!!
Nice to see a dedicated site!!! :mrgreen:

·
Registered
34,537 Posts
motorcykleash said:
My name is Ashley, I'm new to this board, but definatly not new to the motorcycle world. I live and work in Miami, FL. I work at a high performance parts and accessories shop in Miami. Just wanted to offer you guys my help. I own a titanium colored ZX10 myself with all kinds of goodies on it. If you guys need anything, even just regular tech questions, I'm here for ya....even though I'm "a girl" I know my sh*t!!! The shop is family owned and opperated so I've been around these speed machines for a LONG time!!!
Nice to see a dedicated site!!! :mrgreen:
Do ya now! well glad to have ya and being a girl/lady is a bonus f'sho :wave:

BD

·
Still here
9,059 Posts
Welcome-
What shop do you work at?
Or at least what type of high perf. work do you/they do?
More Drag oriented or roadrace?

What goodies do you have on your bike? Have you dynoed it?

·
Still here
9,059 Posts
Big Daddy said:
Damn Hoe's

BD
Just to be clear- he's talking to us not our new member AND-
You say that like it's a BAD thing:mrgreen:

·
Registered
165 Posts
Hi Ashley! Im new here too. We already have something in common. Does your place sell online? Do you have an account with UPS? 1-800-PICK-UPS Btw, i love the 10 in titanium, makes me wish i waited a year! Welcome

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Well, I posted a pic of myself in the proper area :)
I'm trying to post pics of my bike, but it won't let me, my pictures are really big....anyone able to help make them smaller?
PS...I work at Blais Cycle in North Miami. We work on mostly street bikes, all new stuff...by the way, according to our dyno, the 05 GSXR makes the same power up top as the ZX10...155HP....

1 - 20 of 46 Posts