Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
3,318 Posts
Hi sam - be forewarned.

This site is a lot of fun and like a small demented family.

Don't let the next three pages of comments/offers/demands scare you off - this is a really decent bunch of guys and gals who like to have a lot of fun.

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
hehe, thanks rkwaki...I won't let it get to me.
I do not ride guys. I thought about it awhile back. Never got around to it.

·
Registered
3,318 Posts
hehe, thanks rkwaki...I won't let it get to me.
I do not ride guys. I thought about it awhile back. Never got around to it.
I no longer ride either (wife was almost killed last year on her bike) but still stick around as the site is a ton of fun that is filled with great people and I have a lot of advice/opinions and experience to pass along.

Sometimes we just need a twisted opinion of something which is where I usually chime in.

Enjoy.

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
oh, I ride guys honey....;) Depending on my mood though I may ride a girl or two..
Did you really need to ask?

I do not ride my own scoot. Always been on the back of a bike. I love going for a ride. Love riding ALL three, in case you had to ask again....;)

·
Registered
148 Posts
LOL, I haven't been on this particular forum that long, and I have been waiting for the perfect quote. Thank you :)

P.S. And thanks for the visual ;-)

·
Registered
3,318 Posts
oh, I ride guys honey....;) Depending on my mood though I may ride a girl or two..

I do not ride my own scoot. Always been on the back of a bike. I love going for a ride. Love riding ALL three, in case you had to ask again....;)
You may have to join my 'Thought of the moment' thread as this is something I don't get. What would make you choose one over the other?

·
Postwhore with an 04
4,387 Posts
:hello: and :welcome:

Hmmm, you don't ride GUYS or your don't ride a skoot? Sorry, had to ask :twisted:
I thought the same thing :eek:ccasion1

:eek::love10:

I still like Lady Gaga's:
I'm sexy, I'm cool, I have a poon and a peener"
:spit::lol:

1 - 20 of 61 Posts