Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
George, can you explain: why Iraq will soon be controlled by the Iranians, why the Taliban is back on the move in Afghanistan, why the Saudis are pulling away from us, why new countries are going to have the bomb, why the national debt is skyrocketing exponentially, why we have to borrow money from the Chinese, why we are outsourcing jobs and future employment, why our war wounded are treated so badly, why our borders are not secure from anyone. Why are you exposing our militaries limitations. I have more questions George, alot more, but see if you could get thru a few of the above first. Thanks, a fellow American.

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
beenthere said:
George, can you explain: why Iraq will soon be controlled by the Iranians, why the Taliban is back on the move in Afghanistan, why the Saudis are pulling away from us, why new countries are going to have the bomb, why the national debt is skyrocketing exponentially, why we have to borrow money from the Chinese, why we are outsourcing jobs and future employment, why our war wounded are treated so badly, why our borders are not secure from anyone. Why are you exposing our militaries limitations. I have more questions George, alot more, but see if you could get thru a few of the above first. Thanks, a fellow American.
Last I heard George W is not a member of this forum and doesn't ride a ZX10R, you might try asking that question to another forum that he is part of to get your answer. :heyyou: :mrgreen:

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
whispering smith said:
I'd say thats some heavy sheiot.
Thanks for helping me get that 1000 post you are the man beenthere.
Rep on the way

If you posted in the "Word Association" thread then this party might be premature :lol: If not :eek:ccasion1

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
beenthere said:
Since George is not a member here I will attempt to answer for him:

1. Iranians have no chance to Control Iraq, they can smuggle weapons but any show of a Military force in that territory will be meet with a greater force. :wink:

2. Taliban is gone, yes some are loyal but for the most part they are on the run, everyday the current government gets stronger to combat any resistance.

3. Saudis needed us when Saddam was alive and was an enemy to their country. He is now dead thanks to George W and his army of Americans and Iraqi patriots.

4. Borrowing money from the Chinese :dontknow:…are they richer than the US and we need a hand out? :heyyou:

5. Outsourcing jobs is what most major American companies do today, that is nothing new and makes economic sense.

6. As far as the wounded being treated badly stop watching the local news and watch the “Military” channel. There are so many documentaries of wounded in Iraq getting better treatment than most Americans can ever get when they loose a leg or 2 with better Insurance to boot.

7. Exposing are limitations? be more specific…this Country is only limited by our will to survive. :wink:

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
beenthere said:
:rolleyes: :rant: :1848:

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
sonnyboy11 said:
Taliban is not gone blue. That's incorrect. Pay attention pls.
never said they were sonny BOY, but they are not in control, maybe you should pay Attention. :idea:

·
Registered
696 Posts
bluedevil said:
never said they were sonny BOY, but they are not in control, maybe you should pay Attention. :idea:
Uh huh. You support Republicans and George Bush regardless of anything, yet somehow I should take you seriously? Let me know when you decide to think for yourself, cause you ain't doin it now.

·
Registered
696 Posts
Here ya go, kid. Like I said, start paying attention and stop making your goal in life the defense of a failed Republican administration

http://www.nytimes.com/2007/01/21/world/asia/21quetta.html?ex=1327035600&en=152a1f38b42430c2&ei=5088&partner=rssnyt&emc=rss

Note Pakistan is suspect in this. Our 'allies'. They are just as much as allies to us as Saudi Arabia, which is to say not at all. Of course W is known as Bandar Bush to the shieks in Saudi Arabia... and you know that the vast majority of terrorists on the 9/11 attacks were Saudis, right blue?

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
sonnyboy11 said:
Uh huh. You support Republicans and George Bush regardless of anything, yet somehow I should take you seriously? Let me know when you decide to think for yourself, cause you ain't doin it now.
Yeah, your right...I should go back to when Clinton was in power and trust that his policies was working but.....months after he left 9/11 came when he was gone and no one sees the correlation. I am not just for Republicans even though they seem to respond to any terror against this country short of Roosevelt. Yes, I think for myself and what is available in the Society I live in and who I should support that believes the same things I do.

As far as thinking for myself I served 20yrs in the Military and have a view to protect it no matter what...so yeah that is "myself" thinking and what I believe and no guy named SonnyBoy is going to change that.:headshake

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
AK10R said:
It's fricken on......... :mrgreen:

Not really, guys like SonnyBoy are Isolationist, don't want to fight but want to talk shiat.:wink: :beer:

·
Registered
2,166 Posts
I get so pissed at these damn I'm right your wrong threads. For as much education that is on this forum one would think there would be a little more "thinking outside the box." Instead everyone comments on their personal beliefs and who they identify more with, weather politcally or religously(morals); which is a "conditioned response from our different upbringings and what we have been exposed to in our lives. "News Flash" both sides are playing against the middle (you and me.)

·
I bleed Green!
2,612 Posts
Threads like this are in away good, it brings to light the SP"S spin on diffrent topics. I wish they would get on the bus so we can complete the job done and come home. Fat chance of that! There will be a day when the mess will be cleaned up. With out everyone pitching in it will never happen. The days of Americians comeing together are over, most want to stay in there box, think of my self and screw your nieghbor and F everyone else.

Our forfathers would be ashamed. Just my opinuon nothing more.

·
Registered
11,624 Posts
whispering smith said:
Threads like this are in away good, it brings to light the SP"S spin on diffrent topics. I wish they would get on the bus so we can complete the job done and come home. Fat chance of that! There will be a day when the mess will be cleaned up. With out everyone pitching in it will never happen. The days of Americians comeing together are over, most want to stay in there box, think of my self and screw your nieghbor and F everyone else.

Our forfathers would be ashamed. Just my opinuon nothing more.

:+1:

Only place I would modify what you have to say is this:

We do band together when the threat is clear and present and has not had time to be politicized and divisive.

You're right, some day this mess will be cleaned up. We may end up with many more attacks on our soil and massive casualties before we sort through the politics and blame to do what we as Americans have always done.
The reason we are a house so divided is we have been taught for the past 40 years that the government is the answer to all things, not the individual. That runs contrary to our heritage.

·
I bleed Green!
2,612 Posts
gpz1100 said:
:+1:

Only place I would modify what you have to say is this:

We do band together when the treat is clear and present and has not had time to be politicized and divisive.

You're right, some day this mess will be cleaned up. We may end up with many more attacks on our soil and massive casualties before we sort through the politics and blame to do what we as Americans have always done.
The reason we are a house so divided is we have been taught for the past 40 years that the government is the answer to all things, not the individual. That runs contrary to our heritage.
Awmen brother!

1 - 20 of 57 Posts