Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just started checking this site out so i figured i would say hi!
i ride a 06 zx10r, and hopfually ill get some pics up after the snow and ice storms stop!!!

·
Registered
2,106 Posts
:welcome::welcome::welcome::hello:

·
Registered
835 Posts
:welcome:Welcome!:welcome:

·
I really need to get out of the house
13,309 Posts
Welcome....you must be a speedjunkie.ca member.

I'm also a Bluenoser (for 7 years now...lol). Cole Harbour is my place of residence
No I used to go on NBRiders, but for some reason the site went down, and they haven't fixed it yet. Welcome, nice to see another Maritimer on the site. So what do u ride?

·
Registered
61 Posts
No I used to go on NBRiders, but for some reason the site went down, and they haven't fixed it yet. Welcome, nice to see another Maritimer on the site. So what do u ride?
Hey 636girl, I posted a link to this site on speedjunkie.ca yesterday, so I thought stealthninja may have seen the link and joined up. I have an '04 10R, it was E. Stanleys demo in '04. I bought it in '04 with 900 km and only have 10,000 kms on it now.....:cry:.....my summer's are busy with work.

·
I really need to get out of the house
13,309 Posts
Hey 636girl, I posted a link to this site on speedjunkie.ca yesterday, so I thought stealthninja may have seen the link and joined up. I have an '04 10R, it was E. Stanleys demo in '04. I bought it in '04 with 900 km and only have 10,000 kms on it now.....:cry:.....my summer's are busy with work.
hey newfie
Is stealthninga a girl, I think I a have seen a girl riding a 10 in the summer?
I like your avator, funny!:lol: You probably know Jay here rides a red 636 in ColeHarbour

1 - 20 of 37 Posts