Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
754 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hope everyone had some good holidays - regardless of beliefs or religions. It's been a hell of a long time since I've been on here - new look, new faces, etc. Figured I'd pop back on to see what's shaking.

Been snowy out here in good ol' CT, bikes are hibernating in the warm basement. Wife is great, our son is just about to turn 1 year old (Jan. 21), and we have a little girl due in mid-May! So, y'all can see where my time's been spent and why I've lost touch with this board a little.

I just want to say cheers to everyone again and hopefully it won't be another four months before my next post!

:thumbsup:

·
Postwhore with an 04
4,387 Posts
:hello: :welcome: back

·
I really need to get out of the house
13,309 Posts
:welcome: back....congrats to you and your wife on the new babe and the one you have now....Im sure that has taken alot of you time.

·
Guilty by association
8,751 Posts
congrats on the babies!

·
Registered
754 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Thanks! Yeah, the little guy keeps us busy right now, but I'm looking forward to letting him and his little sis wash the bikes in a couple of years! These are from this past June:

This shot is old, but here's Hayden back in May showing his team support:

:mrgreen:

:welcome: back....congrats to you and your wife on the new babe and the one you have now....Im sure that has taken alot of you time.

·
Registered
754 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yupper - that was us! How she ended up with an ugly dope like me, I'll never know. Must be my big 10....... ZX10 that is!

We met up with Teri Conrad of ROK a little over a year ago at Americade and she liked the story of how we met. Kinda nice. :mrgreen:

I saw you and the wife a while back in ROK magazine, right?

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
That kewl how you guys met. Stop by Marcus Dairy next Spring/Summer (Sunday). We're always there early from 7:30-10:00am in the front. I ride w/ two Desmosedicci's. You can't miss us.

·
Registered
188 Posts
CT here as well. See ya out there sometime.

·
Registered
754 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
1 - 19 of 19 Posts