I have 2012 zx 10r. My bike has noise on something like a box with hexagon pulley on it. It is located between battery and fuse boxes. I cannot identify what it is and thus get any information about boiling noise from it. Please let know what it is.
1. Disconnect the cables running from the servo to the catalytic converter/exhaust flap box.
2. Remove the servo box and throw it away
3. Throw away the aforementioned cables
4. Flash the ECU to remove the servo fault warning light. This eliminates the need to buy a servo buddy.
5. Enjoy your weight savings and the absence of your "boiling noise".