Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey All
My bike stutters when on low rpms in traffic.When opening the throttle she response normal at high rpms .When It first started I decided to do a service plugs oil petrol pump cleaned out and filtter changed I also had shims done
She ran ok for a few days then it started again
She would cut off while starting to warm up only idle for awhile.After riding the start up idling is ohk no misses I checked with wet finger if all four branches are getting warm they all do
Any suggestions to what the cause could be the jerking is not constant mostly when slowly opening the throttle at low rpms 4000 rpm and below

·
REPOST Enforcement Mod
15,094 Posts
Same here. It's fuel related. When the throttle opens in low RPMs the fuel pressure isn't keeping up quick enough so it leans out and shudders. Without knowing what mods are on the bike and how it's been kept up on the maintenance, it seems like the fuel pump is struggling. It might also be the injectors or the throttlebody itself. If the secondary throttle valves are hanging up and slower to open off idle or low RPMs, it will cause the studder like that. Hard to say specifically, but you should concentrate on those areas first.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I dont believe much in magic world n a bottle
I filled my tank and added fuel injector cleaner it seemed not to work on the first tank so I decided to take n 200km ride and keep at 200-250km/h it help the
I started up this morning and shes smoother then ever before response is great
I Love My NiNja

1 - 5 of 5 Posts