• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 103 Posts

·
inappropriate
7,728 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know this is vain but its mostly just for shits n giggles. I keep in touch with our old regime and a former ferner-mod and I were toying with this idea. I myself find it funny but if a country can support such a vast erray of assholes why can you guys right? I sure you guys will be quick to insult :thumbsup:

·
formerly GHOST RIDER
2,132 Posts
Hey, Luis..I thought you retired from the site?:badteeth::crackup:
HESAVES, I don't know about the mod job man, I mean the mod's here lately has been disappearing left and right..don't you like us anymore?:lol: On a serious note: sure got for it , why not?

·
inappropriate
7,728 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Thanks man, and a lil something people may not know about me but because of my job I have sexy management skills. I'll be the first to say It; i, like most others get harsh but I do hear you guys out. You know you can expect the truth from me, none of this questionable bs that's seen around here.

·
Registered
1,481 Posts
I see you everywhere here so you got my vote

·
Registered
3,019 Posts
got my vote...i would hope you could help bring this forums morale up...ive been here since Dec and i feel as if it has sorta changed....ill always support it maybe you can help out:)

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
can be a ass sometime but i think that keeps people on the up and up just dont be so quick to clown a muther when you dont agree but you got my vote shit you got a turbo even if vince10r says you cant ride

·
Registered
1,971 Posts
Only if YOU promise to make a how to re-install secondary butterflies thread! Then you'll need to ask :bd: for his approval. After you meet the criteria then you will have my vote pedro.:wink:

·
inappropriate
7,728 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
can be a ass sometime but i think that keeps people on the up and up just dont be so quick to clown a muther when you dont agree but you got my vote shit you got a turbo even if vince10r says you cant ride
Yeah I tend to step to that line but try not to cross it and think I been better controlling that in some cases.

Let me ask you and a anyone who cares, have you ever tried making a 234hp SWB street bike your friend? It's got an attitude prob. Before that I could ride, with this turbo though it's only my first full season with it and I'm still learing how to tame it's sweet spots through the gears :wink:

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
Yeah I tend to step to that line but try not to cross it and think I been better controlling that in some cases.

Let me ask you and a anyone who cares, have you ever tried making a 234hp SWB street bike your friend? It's got an attitude prob. Before that I could ride, with this turbo though it's only my first full season with it and I'm still learing how to tame it's sweet spots through the gears :wink:
got my vote for sure, kinda the same thing that happen to me when i added the NOS :thumbsup:

·
inappropriate
7,728 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
1 - 20 of 103 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.