Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New to the board I have a gen 1 05 zx10r I've ran [email protected] 1.68 60ft @6500ft da has most of the the bolt on goodies and a 10 inch stretch I'll post some pictures here in a few mins won't let me at this time

·
Registered
790 Posts
thanks guys and yes at sir
I think I've talked to you out at sir a few times. Were you at the iron man classic charity race there in December? I'm normally there on my black and red Gen 4 with a couple of guys on busas and gsxr 1000's. But lately I've been out there in my vette. That's a really impressive time for sir.

·
Registered
790 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Nope never done that and when it come to corners I'm slower then a guy on a scooter lo I'm about drag racing not so much turns

·
Kawasaki Whisperer
1,687 Posts
Welcome.... to the jungle, we've got fun 'n' games. We got everything you want and honey, we know the names. We are the people that can find whatever you may need. If you got the money, honey we got your disease.:banamet:

·
Registered
2,671 Posts
Thank you sir yeah I have a quite of but of questions yet to get answered
you need a proper tune, dont need fancy fuels if you dont want, need sprockets, NOS sure but needs tunes, air shifters are convenient, dont do runs on more than 1/4 tank of gas, blah blah blah take a shit before you go to the track what else ya need answered?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts