·
Registered
1,481 Posts
Help what are you being attacked

·
I really need to get out of the house
13,310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I wish....I replaced by bulbs and cant for the life of me get the marker lites out, they have like a rubber seal around them, that will not move...Im just not sure what to do, dont want to pull on the wire but i cant see how else to get them out

·
Registered
226 Posts
they suck bad. you need to grab the rubber peice. on one side there is a small tab to grab it by. a good set of needl nose will get the job done. just be carefull, the ruber tab tears very easilly and the wires are not held in by anything but friction and they come out pretty easilly too and suck to get back in. needle nose and patience

·
can we ride yet!?!?!?
3,522 Posts
I wish....I replaced by bulbs and cant for the life of me get the marker lites out, they have like a rubber seal around them, that will not move...Im just not sure what to do, dont want to pull on the wire but i cant see how else to get them out
lefty loosey righty tighty, unless your south of the equator

·
13,310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
they suck bad. you need to grab the rubber peice. on one side there is a small tab to grab it by. a good set of needl nose will get the job done. just be carefull, the ruber tab tears very easilly and the wires are not held in by anything but friction and they come out pretty easilly too and suck to get back in. needle nose and patience

Ok...Ill go try it, I just wasnt sure I could pull on them, thought there might be something I have to hold in and then pull.

Wish me luck!

·
13,310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
ok Im done, when replacing the main head lites with the new bulbs, I popped a fuse, wasnt really sure why so I just replaced the fuse, now I just went out to replace the marker bulbs, started the bike up and they are out again, popped another fuse....I give up Im putting the stock back in her

·
13,310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Well the stock bulbs are back in her and I have to go to the local bike shop here to get more fuses....I cant figure out why she would be blowin fuses

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
I replied to your PM, did you upgrade the fuse and retry it?

·
13,310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
You guys are all so funny! :lol:

I did a search and trust me just cause Im a girl doesnt mean a thing, alot of you guys had the same issue with these bulbs....so there!!! :nana:

1 - 20 of 41 Posts