Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just bought this bike (2012 zx10) yesterday and none of the DRL (daytime running lights) work or blinkers... my tail light only works when i press the brake... i looked at the wiring in the tail today and he has exposed wires from cutting off the factory blinkers... i'm betting on checking the fuse box, but i am literally brand new to zx10's so to be honest only thing i know about them is that they are fast AF and pull hard as a MF!! any help would be wonderful!

·
Registered
2,344 Posts
You're on the right path, start simple by checking fuses, then if those are good start tracing wires to see if you spot any damaged wires, burnt plugs or bad grounds.

Was the bike a former track bike? If so all these lights could have been chopped out of the harness.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thank you

You're on the right path, start simple by checking fuses, then if those are good start tracing wires to see if you spot any damaged wires, burnt plugs or bad grounds.

Was the bike a former track bike? If so all these lights could have been chopped out of the harness.
not that i am aware of .... the wires that i checked in the tail are exposed though.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts